Get file url and downaload

Im trying to make a script that will visit a Rapidshare link, download as a free user, wait the time, and download the file. I can do most of it, but i need help wIth a few things.

1) how can i read the seconds remaining on the page for free users?

2) how can i download the file? Im hoping to use an embedded IE to download it.

Thanks

-rj

1. The part of the html that displays the time looks like this:<h3 id="zeit" style="font-size: 24pt;"> 24 seconds remaining</h3>.

You can create a reference to this part of the code using _IEGetObjById() and then read ot with _IEPropertyGet(), or

You could read the page source using _IEBodyReadHTML() and evaluate that using StringRegExp, or other String funcions.

2. The part of the html that displays the download link is this: <form method="post" action="http://rs161tg.rapidshare.com/files/97109313/3187077/hot_chocolate_-_every_1_s_a_winner.mp3" name="dlf">.

Id use _IEBodyReadHTML() and evaluate that using StringRegExp to get the link and then InetGet to download it.

well here is some... "WORKS ON MY MACHINE" code :mellow:

It should at least give you a good start.

#include <IE.au3>
_IEErrorHandlerRegister ()
$URL = 'http://rapidshare.com/files/66065174/040_-_Steely_Dan_-_Reelin__In_The_Years.mp3'
$oIE = _IECreate($URL, 0, 0)
$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "ff")
_IEFormSubmit($oForm)
$Wait = StringInStr(_IEBodyReadText($oIE), 'seconds remaining')
While $Wait <> 0
    ConsoleWrite(StringStripWS(StringMid(_IEBodyReadText($oIE), $Wait - 3, 2), 8) & @CRLF)
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd
$Reg = RegRead('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3', '2200'); Get original security setting
RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3', '2200', 'REG_DWORD', 0); Set setting to prompt for download so it isn't blocked
$oFormDL = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "dlf")
_IEFormSubmit($oFormDL)
_IEQuit($oIE)
RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3', '2200', 'REG_DWORD', $Reg); Set original security setting back

well here is some... "WORKS ON MY MACHINE" code :mellow:

It should at least give you a good start.

#include <IE.au3>
_IEErrorHandlerRegister ()
$URL = 'http://rapidshare.com/files/66065174/040_-_Steely_Dan_-_Reelin__In_The_Years.mp3'
$oIE = _IECreate($URL, 0, 0)
$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "ff")
_IEFormSubmit($oForm)
While $Wait <> 0
    ConsoleWrite(StringStripWS(StringMid(_IEBodyReadText($oIE), $Wait - 3, 2), 8) & @CRLF)
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd
$Reg = RegRead('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3', '2200'); Get original security setting
RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3', '2200', 'REG_DWORD', 0); Set setting to prompt for download so it isn't blocked
$oFormDL = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "dlf")
_IEFormSubmit($oFormDL)
_IEQuit($oIE)
RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3', '2200', 'REG_DWORD', $Reg); Set original security setting back

your method seems to be exactly what i need. the only problem is that i dont know how to implement inetget() to download the file. Do i even need to? or will it download the file by submitting the form?