Subs Renaimer

pligor

In case you are a movie and series fan you have a lot of movie files (avi's) in a folder and a bunch of subtitles.

your favorite player is probably stupid enough not to recognize similar filenames so you have to rename exactly

each subtitle manually! boring!!

Use this script to do the above automatically!

Just a first beta version, improve as you like, meanwhile I will do the same..

subsRenaimer.au3

39 minutes you waited... I've had some things I've done which haven't had any replies in over a year. If people don't want to post or don't think you are the best then they don't have to. We reserve the right to remain silent, and I recommend you exercise your right to the same before you embarrass yourself or get banned.

This time is usually pretty quiet on the forums anyway, so son't expect anything.

just wasting some time in a net cafe. you obviously have bigger issues to deal than my posts if you react like a maniac to a bored guy from another country. try therapy or something

How about helping out then in Help and Support? I am also a bored guy and where I'm from doesn't mean a thing, I reacted to your post in a civil way, simply telling you about how we do things on the web. There is a rule (written somewhere) that says you should only bump a topic after 24 hours. That is mostly from people in Help and Support but it can apply to here too, there are lots of other topics out there that deserve to be seen and you trying to keep yours at the top is unfair.

Why are you complaining anyhow... You wanted people to reply didn't you?

Edit: And there you are :mellow: you got a good reply from a genuinely interested user. If you'd waited then you wouldn't have all this junk littering your thread.

Edited by Mat

In case you are a movie and series fan you have a lot of movie files (avi's) in a folder and a bunch of subtitles.

your favorite player is probably stupid enough not to recognize similar filenames so you have to rename exactly

each subtitle manually! boring!!

I am a movie fan, but I download everything into DVD format rather than DivX, that way I don't have to worry about subtitles. Much easier.

Edited by Kip