1 Program, Multiple Users

I have designed a script that lets me record when a user enters and exits a room on a chat program (VIA window handles). It then sends an HTTP Post to a PHP file that writes to a database. Then I have a PHP script that reads from the database and displays formatted tables for easy to understanding.

My problem is that the program uses window names in order to detect the room, and each room has a different window name. I want to make it as user-friendly as possible so I don't want the end-users to edit any files, just simply use the program. Somehow I have to specify what the window name will be however. I am running out of ideas on how to do this.

The way I have it setup now is that each room has their own directory on a website, that contains the files (PHP script to read database, database, and PHP script that writes to database). I have been compiling a new exe for each room, which is becoming a hassle.

I was thinking maybe using a linux BASH in PHP to do some sort of UPX work and to packed the data into the exe before its downloaded. Some like :

UPX /specificuserdir/Config.ini MainProgram.exe

The problem I ran into UPX only really packs DLLs and such, not plain text config files. What ideas can you guys think of so I can define different window names depending on the directory the program was downloaded from. I'd much rather just copy and paste a directory, edit a config.ini or something and be done with it. Rather than actually going in and recompiling the script each time.

Edited by ParoXsitiC

I could in theory just have the user enter a code one time and then use that code to do a database lookup to get the window name that goes to it. However, as I said... I'd like the end-user to do almost nothing but just use the program... But that will be my backup plan.