Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danilod

Holding and pressing another button

7 posts in this topic

Hello, is it possible to set a autoit script to hold the button and after a few seconds, press another button while still holding the first button. Thanks in advance.

I had a question in may but my friend help me solve it, but what does it matter when was i registred?

Sorry mate It's not the answer but I just want to agree with you that some people are **** holes and just wind you up, 'Jos', I mean so what you registered in may, your asking a perfectly reasonable question and we all have moments like that!

Only guessing (seen as I've bothered to reply), have you tried sending a hotkey using Send() or even better try GUICtrlSetState() etc, but may I just ask, what exactly does your script do?

Plus, it may be nessacery to post the code you've devised already!

Thanks, I'll reply till 8:45 today but I'll still try to help onwards of today! :blink:

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Sorry mate It's not the answer but I just want to agree with you that some people are **** holes and just wind you up, 'Jos', I mean so what you registered in may, your asking a perfectly reasonable question and we all have moments like that!

Yeap, that's me ... always being an ass-hole ....

No intention to explain it... just search for the answer and you might also figure out what I meant.

Back to my main roll here doing some Noob bashing as I always do.

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

Hey DjATUit, Do you seriously think it's clever to hit the report button to report my posts?

Better go cry somewhere else when you don't like it.

oh and while I am addressing you: can you get rid of the annoying banner in your sig?

I took care of it myself for you as a service.

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Send("{CTRLDOWN}")

Send("{F1}")

sleep(100)

Send("{CTRLUP}")

i dont test it

An AutoIT user.