run()

Hello.

I am working with run() and i am basicly trying to execute a function from other script.

but apparently run() cant execute any non-internal functions, is there ANY workarounds for that?

example of what i am trying to do ->

run(@ScriptDir & '\breakup.exe /AutoIt3Executeline "_stringencrypt(0, ''DEFE6E517D7D34D5FC2845B06E4101AEC615929AAFD91148D3DE28E5EE42092C8C2C693873DB0F49'', ''hello'', 1)"')
Edited by zutto

Things to try:

You could use an INI file to write commands to so the other script could read instructions.

Provide a gui that is hidden and have the second script send commands to the GUI.

This is just a couple of ideas. You can also search the forum for more ways to do what you have in mind.

It would also be helpful to see your script you want to control. We may be able to see a way to do what you have in mind with just the one script.

i'll explain the whole situation now.

I'm using this program what has these 'profiles' what execute lines from ini files, line by line.

The program is obfuscated, except for few functions they have built.

right now i am trying to figure out way to use functions from string lib what is included with autoit.

since the functions in the string lib are obfuscated too, i cant use them, and thats why i am trying to use 'bypass' like this.

Edited by zutto

Things to try:

You could use an INI file to write commands to so the other script could read instructions.

Provide a gui that is hidden and have the second script send commands to the GUI.

This is just a couple of ideas. You can also search the forum for more ways to do what you have in mind.

It would also be helpful to see your script you want to control. We may be able to see a way to do what you have in mind with just the one script.

• Developers

i'll explain the whole situation now.

I'm using this program what has these 'profiles' what execute lines from ini files, line by line.

The program is obfuscated, except for few functions they have built.

right now i am trying to figure out way to use functions from string lib what is included with autoit.

since the functions in the string lib are obfuscated too, i cant use them, and thats why i am trying to use 'bypass' like this.

You are being very vague here and making it sound you are using a script that isn't yours.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You are being very vague here and making it sound you are using a script that isn't yours.

That is correct.

I can see that i am asking here something that is(maybe?) security issue for autoit ("FileCopy(@AutoItexe,'Dumped.exe')" anyone?)

But however, i am not trying to be malicious with my purposes. I am simply trying to handle strings better in these so called 'profiles', mostly decrypthing them down for the script.

If theres no real solution, i'm screw'd up then :blink:.

Edited by zutto