UAC Win7 Local System Account Silent Script

I have a whole bunch of scripts that I've generated using AutoIT that work great on Win2k and WinXP. I'm now trying to get them to work on Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit). I am deploying the scripts using LANDesk Management Suite version 8.8 and version 9 (two separate LANDesk core servers). The problem I'm seeing (I think) is that the UAC is stopping the programs from running (even though UAC is as disabled as much as it can be). LANDesk Management Suite downloads the scripts to the machines successfully using a pull-based technology, and then executes the scripts with the local computer SYSTEM account. The programs never display anything until I logout and log back in. I then get a message from Windows 7 telling me that there is one or more programs asking to interact with the desktop. If I allow the interaction, then Win7 goes into some sort of "secure" desktop mode (something I haven't been able to find anything about online yet), and the scripts finally show up. They can be as simple as:

#RequireAdmin
MsgBox(0,'Test','Hello World!')
Exit

If I manually browse to the executable and run it, after being prompted to allow it to run, the script executes successfully.

Any ideas?

Lynn