MTCrypt

FuryCell

Scroll down for the post with latest version!

Posted Image

I am a big fan of TrueCrypt but IMHO the interface is a bit cluttered when all I want to do is mount and dismount a volume. EDM is a simple front end for managing the task of mounting/dismounting and exploring the volumes.

-Edit EDM.ini to specify your own drive letters and paths

-Truecrypt must be installed for EDM to work properly

-If you click on a mounted drive it will open in explorer

-If you click on an unmounted drive a password prompt will appear to enter the password

-If you right-click a context menu will appear

-Special thanks to the AutoItObject Team

Download

Edit:Download tag was broken

Edited by FuryCell
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

While I'm not really interested in this script, others may be so I must point out that you put a bracket too much in the link so it just shows up as some text, not a clickable link.

Edit: lol :blink:

Edited by AdmiralAlkex

• 3 weeks later...

New version out and the program is now known as MTCrypt. It now has a config GUI to edit the drives (no more need to edit the ini manually) ,as well as some bug fixes and tweaks. This release should be beta quality and quite stable.

MTCrypt

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by FuryCell
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

New version out with some fixes and additions.

V0.9.1B

-FIXED:You can no longer use a blank value for the drive setting

-FIXED:Attempting to delete a drive that was created before ok was pressed would do nothing

-ADDED:Warning if the user tries to use a drive letter less than M

-ADDED:A checksum of the drive's serial and size will be generated the first time the drive is mounted so the program can tell the difference between the real drive and if some other drive decided to steal the letter.

Download