Win Get Path function?

I need to set the workingdir to the currently active folder in Explorer in Win7 and it's required full path

I tried to find a way to get the full path but didn't success. So I went up here and found this topic (It's been closed)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28189

Gary has posted this func

Func _WinGetPath($Title = "",$Text="", $strComputer = 'localhost')

However its required those three parameters which I don't know how to get them, mostly the computer name. Is there anyway to use script to retrieve those parameters? I think I can only do with the title thou

// and it's already been like four years so I wonder is this Win Get Path function has been developed and included in autoIT the current version?

edit:

I also notice that we can set display full path on title bar and retrieve it from there but not all the users have this configed so it wouldn't be a good solution (I don't have it config that way either)

Edited by bairacdn2005

// and it's already been like four years so I wonder is this Win Get Path function has been developed and included in autoIT the current version?

I know a super easy way to find out The Help File

Func _WinGetPath($Title = "",$Text="", $strComputer = 'localhost')

However its required those three parameters which I don't know how to get them, mostly the computer name. Is there anyway to use script to retrieve those parameters? I think I can only do with the title thou

Only the first value is required. The other two can be omitted and it should still work. The call is in the same script segment

$a_path = _WinGetPath('Untitled - Notepad','', 'localhost')

Or this would also work

$a_path = _WinGetPath('Untitled - Notepad')

-Aaron