Super-precision html form submiting?

Greetings!

Recently I've been playing with some FF.au3 and IE.au3 UDF's. Really nice job and cool tools for work with certain web pages...

But in some of my tasks, I need ultimate precision.

I could effort on mistake not bigger than 100ms.

None of those udf's offers such a precision.

So, my question is, how can I submit a form / enter a certain html link with the biggest possible precision?

And by precision I mean... (which is my second question)

Is there any way to check the current time on web, I could (adding Ping or smth) later refer to?

I'll really appreciate your help!

BR,

4gr

I could effort on mistake not bigger than 100ms.

None of those udf's offers such a precision.

unless it's a very simple page, rendering the form in your browser will take more than 100ms

So, my question is, how can I submit a form / enter a certain html link with the biggest possible precision?

And by precision I mean... (which is my second question)

Is there any way to check the current time on web, I could (adding Ping or smth) later refer to?

if you need to populate a form faster than your browser can render the form; then you need to bypass the form. look at the source of the page, see what serverside page is processing the form and call it directly with the fields populated in the address bar. you will need to urlencode the string you're submitting, and the parameters will have to be passed differently if it's a php or asp page, etc. That approach though will populate the form without ever generating the actual form, so you can just use _IENavigate to go to your new url(the submitted form) and you're done.

***edit*** typo

Edited by cameronsdad

Thank you for your anwser :}

"urlencode the string you're submitting"

If I have such an input:

<input type="text" name="howmany" tabindex="13" id="inputhowmany" value="" size="5" onkeyup="xProcess('inputx', 'inputy')"/>

What should I type in url-bar to send form with this input filled?

The form starts like this:

<form action="/php?code=124067&&action=send" method="post" onsubmit="this.submit.disabled=true;">

And the second issue:

Is it possible to check time on regular (non-atomic-clock) server?

Edited by 4ggr35510n