Scrollbar + Checkbox

Hi, I want to make a vocabulary program and for this I want to have some checkboxes, where the user only can chose some special lections, words, ... But if the User has too many versions how to sort them they won't have all space in the window... So I want to make a scrollbar and insert the checkboxes there... But I dont know how to make a scrollbar o.O and I dont found somethin in the function list...

I hope you can help me and sorry, this is my first day with AutoIT, but until now I think it's very easy and I have experience with some other programming languages too...

Bye Lord_Doominik

Edit:

I came closer to the answer, but I did it the wrong way... Which function can i take (should be something like a white background with a scrollbar (so the function need a style-part) to include the checkbox? And can I do this with Items?

Edited by Lord_Doominik

sounds like you need to use a GuiListView control, can set and unset checkboxes in it and you have a scrollbar

There are User Defined functions in the Beta version to handle the checkboxes in the GuiListView control.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.