Select Multiple Items in Guictrlcreatelist?

Is it possible to select multiple items on guictrlcreatelist? For example, having the array winlist() be in guictrlcreatelist, and then selecting multiple entries at once? Also, is there a way to reorganize the list, its alphabetical by default, but maybe drag and drop to reorder the list however we want? Thanks for your help!

Is it possible to select multiple items on guictrlcreatelist? For example, having the array winlist() be in guictrlcreatelist, and then selecting multiple entries at once? Also, is there a way to reorganize the list, its alphabetical by default, but maybe drag and drop to reorder the list however we want? Thanks for your help!

Please refer _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel Function Reference in AUtoIt help, it describes how to select multiple items in the list. To reorganize the list you can use your own sort logic and use _GUICtrlListBox_SwapString UDF to do that. You can also refer more _GUICtrlListBox_* functions to deal with the list.

Thank you vaibhav!

Not the exact thing I was looking for but it did lead me down the right path ;) The part I was looking for was "BitOR($LBS_STANDARD, $LBS_EXTENDEDSEL))" And the sort thing will be a little difficult, but give me a few days tinkering around, she be able to tackle it. Thanks again.