Counting in Send [Solved]

With my friends, I tend to do a lot of counting. It's fun and pointless at the same time but it's my thing.

I'd much rather have a script do it then as a prank so they think I really am counting each time we chat.

Eh, we all have our own ways of having fun.

Is there a way to have a script send it to the window as an input?

Starting from a number I set it up as and having it go up 1 say every minute or 40 seconds?

I know in the examples, there was a countdown with a msgbox but I'm not sure if it will work like this?

Edited by ShySam

Look into For...Next loops. That is all.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

With my friends, I tend to do a lot of counting. It's fun and pointless at the same time but it's my thing.

I'd much rather have a script do it then as a prank so they think I really am counting each time we chat.

Eh, we all have our own ways of having fun.

Is there a way to have a script send it to the window as an input?

Starting from a number I set it up as and having it go up 1 say every minute or 40 seconds?

I know in the examples, there was a countdown with a msgbox but I'm not sure if it will work like this?

That depresses me

• 1 month later...