GUICtrlCreateCombo Color

Casey

Hello,

I have two things that I can't seem to figure out or they may not be possible. My questions probably can be answered without supporting code but I am including the code that I have done so far and these notes. This isn't much of anything but it has made my life a lot easier.

Notes:

1. regview.exe attachment is removed by antivirus the executable can be obtained from one of the Windows Resource Kits.

2. Trace32.exe can be obtained from the SMS 2003 Toolkit 2.

3. Streams.exe is from Winternals.

4. WMIC.ini example is attached as WMIC.txt; You will need to rename it. Please look for FileInstall to see where I have been storing files for compilation.

5. The WMIC.ini, regview.exe, streams.exe and Trace32.exe will be embedded in the compiled EXE

6. Those embedded files will unpack when the EXE is executed to the directory that the EXE is executed from.

7. The WMIC.ini will not be overwritten the next time that you launch the tool. This means that you can add to it as you please.

8. When adding to WMIC.ini treat your entry as if you are running the WMIC command against the local box. The tool provides you the ability to target remote systems and will adjust the syntax of the command accordingly for you.

9. If you choose one of the checkboxes look for a WMIC directory @scriptdir. It will contain the output. Otherwise the output will be displayed in the command window.

10. All if not most of the features of the tool will work from XP on up to Server 2008.

11. The POL section will dump the security POL files into a log file that can be easily viewed with Trace32.exe. I use this to see what a Security Template has injected into the system.

12. The obtain file version info returns the scriptable values that AutoIt can use for whatever file you select.

13. The WMI calls for BIOS info have will return a value with < and >. This is to show you that there are blank spaces returned that you will need to account for when scripting.

My appologies:

1. I am still learning so I may have made more than a few bad coding choices.

2. I borrowed from many sources in figuring out how to do things. I it looks like your work I offer you my thanks but it has been such a blur lately I neglected to document the sources.

What I haven't figured out how to do is:

1. Set a background color within the drop down in Line 70 (GUICtrlCreateCombo). I can only get the box to show color. It would be nice if I could alternate colors on lines but I don't see how to accomplish it.

2. Line 369 starts my WMIC section. I have been trying to figure out a way that I can take a list of computers and call the selected WMIC command against each. The problem that I can't get around is the time that each takes to execute. How do I monitor the CMD window and watch for it to return to the prompt. I know that I could generate a .CMD file based on the command selection and the list of computer names and then execute it but I am curious if it can be done internally.

#include <GuiConstants.au3>
#include <File.au3>
#include <Excel.au3>
#include <GuiComboBox.au3>
#include <GuiTab.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

#RequireAdmin

Global $OS, $FileVersion_1a, $FFileVersion_1a, $CPU_2, $Ping_1d

AutoItSetOption("GUICloseOnESC", 1)

If Not FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\00_InfoHarvest.log") Then
    _FileCreate(@ScriptDir & "\00_InfoHarvest.log")

EndIf
$InstallLog = @ScriptDir & "\00_InfoHarvest.log"
$OS = @OSVersion
$CMD_Format = ""
;##################################################################################################################################
FileInstall("C:\Temp\Casey\WMIC.ini", @ScriptDir & "\WMIC.ini")
;##################################################################################################################################
$gui = GUICreate("Output to file in same directory as this application", 700, 350)
GUISetStyle(0x00CF0000)
;GuiSetStyle (0x00CF0000)
$tab = GUICtrlCreateTab(5, 0, 1120, 900, 0x0100)
$tab0 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Info Harvest")
GUICtrlCreateGroup("Gather Scripting Information ", 10, 30, 490, 110)
$Model_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("WMI Model", 20, 50, 90, 30, 0x0100)
GUICtrlSetResizing($Model_1, 1)
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "< and > are there to show you" & @CRLF & "if the query returns blank spaces " & @CRLF & "you need to account for")
$SMBIOSBIOSVersion_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("WMI SMBIOSBIOSVersion", 120, 50, 190, 30, 0x0100)
GUICtrlSetResizing($SMBIOSBIOSVersion_1, 1)
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "< and > are there to show you" & @CRLF & "if the query returns blank spaces " & @CRLF & "you need to account for")
$FileVersion_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Obtain File Version Info", 330, 50, 150, 30, 0x0100) ; Property naming "FileVersion"
GUICtrlSetResizing($FileVersion_1, 1)
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Not all files have version info." & @CRLF & "If this is the case look at files sizes")
$FileVersion_2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("View Info", 160, 100, 80, 30, 0x0100) ; Property naming "Fileversion" note the lower v
GUICtrlSetResizing($FileVersion_2, 1)

$tab1 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("WMIC Queries")
GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 10, 30, 680, 170)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Remote CPU Name =", 20, 51, 120, 20)
;GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE)
;GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 11, 800, 0, "folkard")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x99)

$CPU = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 150, 50, 140, 20)
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "If no entry then local computer name is used.")

$WMIC_CK_1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("/format:hform.xsl", 20, 130, 120, 20)
GUICtrlSetResizing($WMIC_CK_1, 1)
$WMIC_CK_2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("/format:htable.xsl", 160, 130, 120, 20)
GUICtrlSetResizing($WMIC_CK_2, 1)
$WMIC_CK_3 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("/format:csv.xsl", 300, 130, 120, 20)
GUICtrlSetResizing($WMIC_CK_3, 1)

$GO = GUICtrlCreateButton("GO", 450, 210, 40, 30, 0x0100)
GUICtrlSetResizing($GO, 1)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 11, 800, 0, "folkard")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x99)

$hCombo = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 20, 90, 650, 296, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $WS_VSCROLL))
GUICtrlSetResizing($hCombo, 1)

; Add files
_GUICtrlComboBox_BeginUpdate($hCombo)
$var = IniReadSection(@ScriptDir & "\WMIC.ini", "WMIC_COMMANDS")
If @error Then
    MsgBox(4096, "", "Error occurred, probably no INI file.")
Else
    For $i = 1 To $var[0][0]
        _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($hCombo, $var[$i][1])
    Next
EndIf
_GUICtrlComboBox_EndUpdate($hCombo)

$tab2 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("POL Security Files / GPResult")
GUICtrlCreateGroup("Read POL Security Files", 10, 30, 220, 110)
$POL = GUICtrlCreateButton("Export .POL to .LOG and View", 20, 50, 200, 30, 0x0100)
GUICtrlSetResizing($POL, 1)

GUICtrlCreateGroup("Convert GPResult .TXT file to Excel 2003 Format Workbook ", 10, 150, 460, 85)
$GPReault_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Run GPRESULT and Generate TXT", 30, 180, 240, 30, 0x0100)
GUICtrlSetResizing($GPReault_1, 1)
$GPReault_1a = GUICtrlCreateButton("Convert TXT to XLS", 290, 180, 135, 30, 0x0100)
GUICtrlSetResizing($GPReault_1a, 1)
$tab3 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Data Streams - Unblock File")
GUICtrlCreateGroup("Data Streams - View or Remove ", 10, 30, 220, 180)
$Stream_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Browse for File", 20, 50, 100, 30, 0x0100)
GUICtrlSetResizing($Stream_1, 1)
$Stream_RB_1 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("View Streams", 20, 90, 140, 20)
GUICtrlSetResizing($Stream_RB_1, 1)
$Stream_RB_2 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("[ -s ] Recursive Sub Dir", 20, 120, 180, 20)
GUICtrlSetResizing($Stream_RB_2, 1)
$Stream_RB_3 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("[ -d ] Delete Streams on a File", 20, 150, 200, 20)
GUICtrlSetResizing($Stream_RB_3, 1)
$Stream_RB_4 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("[ -d ] Delete Streams on a Dir", 20, 180, 200, 20)
GUICtrlSetResizing($Stream_RB_4, 1)
GUICtrlCreateLabel('Winternals "stream.exe"', 240, 30, 340, 100)
GUICtrlCreateLabel('Usage: streams [-s] [-d] <file or directory>', 240, 50, 340, 100)
GUICtrlCreateLabel('     -s Recurse subdirectories', 240, 70, 340, 100)
GUICtrlCreateLabel('     -d Delete streams', 240, 90, 340, 100)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Streams will examine the files and directories (note that directories can also have alternate data streams) you specify and inform you of the name and sizes of any named streams it encounters within those files.", 240, 110, 340, 100)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Output of command will be in the STREAMS folder located from whereever you executed this tool.", 240, 180, 340, 100)
GUICtrlCreateTabItem("")
GUISetState() ; will display an  dialog box with 2 button
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            ExitLoop
        Case $msg = $WMIC_CK_1
            GUICtrlSetState($WMIC_CK_2, $GUI_UNCHECKED)
            GUICtrlSetState($WMIC_CK_3, $GUI_UNCHECKED)
            $CMD_Format = " /format:hform.xsl"
            If FileExists("C:\Windows\System32\wbem\hform.xsl") = 0 Then
                FileCopy("C:\Windows\System32\wbem\en-US\hform.xsl", "C:\Windows\System32\wbem\", 0)
            EndIf
        Case $msg = $WMIC_CK_2
            GUICtrlSetState($WMIC_CK_1, $GUI_UNCHECKED)
            GUICtrlSetState($WMIC_CK_3, $GUI_UNCHECKED)
            $CMD_Format = " /format:htable.xsl"
            If FileExists("C:\Windows\System32\wbem\htable.xsl") = 0 Then
                FileCopy("C:\Windows\System32\wbem\en-US\htable.xsl", "C:\Windows\System32\wbem\", 0)
            EndIf
        Case $msg = $WMIC_CK_3
            GUICtrlSetState($WMIC_CK_1, $GUI_UNCHECKED)
            GUICtrlSetState($WMIC_CK_2, $GUI_UNCHECKED)
            $CMD_Format = " /format:csv.xsl"
            If FileExists("C:\Windows\System32\wbem\csv.xsl") = 0 Then
                FileCopy("C:\Windows\System32\wbem\en-US\csv.xsl", "C:\Windows\System32\wbem\", 0)
            EndIf
        Case $msg = $Model_1
            $wbemFlagReturnImmediately = 0x10 ;From here.....
            $wbemFlagForwardOnly = 0x20
            $colItems = ""
            $strComputer = "localhost"
            $CpuModel_1 = ""

$objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2")
            $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_ComputerSystem", "WQL", _
                    $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly)

If IsObj($colItems) Then
                For $objItem In $colItems
                    $CpuModel_1 = $objItem.Model ;....to here, WMI to return CPU model and supply value to variable $CpuModel_1
                    _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, @CRLF & @CRLF & "Computer Model<" & $CpuModel_1 & ">" & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________") ; Write model to log
                Next
            EndIf
        Case $msg = $SMBIOSBIOSVersion_1
            $wbemFlagReturnImmediately = 0x10
            $wbemFlagForwardOnly = 0x20
            $colItems = ""
            $strComputer = "localhost"

$objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2")
            $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_BIOS", "WQL", _
                    $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly)

If IsObj($colItems) Then
                For $objItem In $colItems
                    $SMBIOSBIOSVersion_1a = $objItem.SMBIOSBIOSVersion ;....to here, WMI to return CPU model and supply value to variable $CpuModel_1
                    _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, @CRLF & @CRLF & "Computer SMBIOS BIOSVersion<" & $SMBIOSBIOSVersion_1a & ">" & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________") ; Write model to log
                Next
            EndIf
        Case $msg = $FileVersion_1
            $FileVersion_1a = ""
            _GetFile()
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, @CRLF & @CRLF & "The queried computers operating system VERSION was:    " & @OSVersion & @CRLF)
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, @CRLF & @CRLF & "The queried computers operating system BUILD was:    " & @OSBuild & @CRLF)
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, @CRLF & @CRLF & "The queried computers operating system SERVICEPACK was:    " & @OSServicePack & @CRLF)
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, @CRLF & @CRLF & "The queried computers operating system ARCHITECTUE was:    " & @OSArch & @CRLF)
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, @CRLF & @CRLF & "The queried computers operating system TYPE was:    " & @OSTYPE & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1b = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "Comments")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, @CRLF & @CRLF & "File version information for " & $FileVersion_1a & @CRLF & @CRLF & "                      Comments:" & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1c = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "InternalName")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "InternalName,:   " & $FileVersion_1c & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1d = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "ProductName")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "ProductName:   " & $FileVersion_1d & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1e = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "CompanyName")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "CompanyName:   " & $FileVersion_1e & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1f = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "LegalCopyright")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "LegalCopyright:   " & $FileVersion_1f & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1g = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "ProductVersion")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "ProductVersion:   " & $FileVersion_1g & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1h = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "FileDescription")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "FileDescription:   " & $FileVersion_1h & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1i = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "LegalTrademarks")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "LegalTrademarks:   " & $FileVersion_1i & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1j = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "PrivateBuild")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "PrivateBuild:   " & $FileVersion_1j & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1k = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "FileVersion")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "FileVersion:   " & $FileVersion_1k & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1l = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "OriginalFilename")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "OriginalFilename:   " & $FileVersion_1l & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1m = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "SpecialBuild")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "SpecialBuild:   " & $FileVersion_1m & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1n = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "CompiledScript")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "CompiledScript:   " & $FileVersion_1n & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1o = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a, "DefaultLangCodepage")
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "DefaultLangCodepage:   " & $FileVersion_1o & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileVersion_1p = FileGetVersion($FileVersion_1a)
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "Argument without additional string name (Version):   " & $FileVersion_1p & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
            $FileSize_1a = FileGetSize($FileVersion_1a)
            _FileWriteLog($InstallLog, "File Size:   " & $FileSize_1a & @CRLF & "____________________________________________________________________")
        Case $msg = $FileVersion_2
            Run("notepad.exe " & @ScriptDir & "\00_InfoHarvest.log")
        Case $msg = $POL
            If FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\POL") = 0 Then
                DirCreate(@ScriptDir & "\POL")
                ;MsgBox(0,"","DirNotExists")
            EndIf
            ;Extract and place required support files
            FileInstall("C:\Temp\Casey\Trace32.exe", @ScriptDir & "\POL\Trace32.exe", 0)
            FileInstall("C:\Temp\Casey\regview.exe", @ScriptDir & "\POL\regview.exe", 0)
            ;Delete any previously copied POL files
            If FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\POL\ntuser.pol") = 1 Then
                FileDelete(@ScriptDir & "\POL\ntuser.pol")
            EndIf
            If FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\POL\Registry.pol") = 1 Then
                FileDelete(@ScriptDir & "\POL\Registry.pol")
            EndIf
            ;Browse to get full file path for POL file to read
            $message = "Browse for the POL file you wish to read."
            $FullPathToSourcePOL = FileOpenDialog($message, @WindowsDir & "\System32\GroupPolicy\Machine", "POL File (*.pol)", 1 + 2)
            ;Copy desired POL to Script Directory
            FileCopy($FullPathToSourcePOL, @ScriptDir & "\POL", 1)
            ;Create arrsy from original POL file full path
            $POLfileArray = StringSplit($FullPathToSourcePOL, "\")
            ;Select last array element "number" not actuall name of file
            $POLfileArrayLocation = UBound($POLfileArray) - 1
            ;Script processing check - shows actuall name of file in message box - code validated
            ;MsgBox(0,"",$POLfileArray[$POLfileArrayLocation])
            ;Assign variable actuall file name
            $POLFile = $POLfileArray[$POLfileArrayLocation]
            ;Script processing check - shows actuall name of file in message box - code validated
            ;MsgBox(0,"",$POLFile)
            _POL()
        Case $msg = $GPReault_1
            _GPReault_1b()
        Case $msg = $GPReault_1a
            _ConvertGPResultTextFile()
        Case $msg = $GO
            _Run_WMIC()
        Case $msg = $Stream_1
            _Streams()
    EndSelect
WEnd
;                   File Open Function
Func _GetFile()
    $message = "Browse for the file you wish to examine."
    $FileVersion_1xa = FileOpenDialog($message, @WindowsDir & "\", "All (*.*)", 1 + 4)
    $FileVersion_1a = $FileVersion_1xa
    Return $FileVersion_1a
EndFunc   ;==>_GetFile
;FileVersion works
;4.9.0.101 DefaultLangCodepage "040904B0" , InternalName "DVTrayApp" , FileDescription  "DVTrayApp" , ProductName  "Tumbleweed Communications Inc. DVTrayApp" ,
;       CompanyName "Tumbleweed Communications Inc." , LegalCopyright "Copyright © 2005" , ProductVersion "4.9.0" , OriginalFilename "DVTrayApp.exe"
;                   Folder Open Function
Func _GetFolder()
    $Fmessage = "Browse for the folder you wish to examine."
    $FFileVersion_1xa = FileSelectFolder($Fmessage, "", 6)
    $FFileVersion_1a = $FFileVersion_1xa
    Return $FFileVersion_1a
EndFunc   ;==>_GetFolder
;                   Convert TXT to XLS Function
Func _ConvertGPResultTextFile()

$message = "Select a GPResult Text File - It is in the same folder as this tool."
    $section = "        Administrative Templates"
    $section_found = ""
    $seperator = "        ------------------------"
    $gpo = "            GPO: "
    $gpo_StrInStr = ""
    $keyname = "                KeyName:     "
    $keyname_StrInStr = ""
    $value = "                Value:       "
    $value_StrInStr = ""
    $state = "                State:       "
    $state_StrInStr = ""
    $a = "A"
    $a_r = 0
    $b = "B"
    $c = "C"
    $d = "D"
    $x1 = 0
    $savefolder = @ScriptDir

Dim $aRecords

$GPResultTXT = FileOpenDialog($message, "::{450D8FBA-AD25-11D0-98A8-0800361B1103}", "Text files (*.txt)", 1 + 4)
    If @error = 0 Then
        Local $oExcel = _ExcelBookNew() ;Create new book, make it visible

If Not _FileReadToArray($GPResultTXT, $aRecords) Then
            MsgBox(4096, "Error", " Error reading log to Array     error:" & @error)
            Exit
        EndIf

Do
            $a_r = $a_r + 1
            $x1 = $x1 + 1
            _ExcelWriteCell($oExcel, $aRecords[$x1], $a & $a_r, 1) ;Write to the Cell
            If $aRecords[$x1] = $section Then
                $section_found = $section
                $a_r = $a_r + 1
            EndIf
        Until $section_found = $section

_ExcelWriteCell($oExcel, $seperator, $a & $a_r, 1) ;Write to the Cell
        $a_r = $a_r + 1
        _ExcelWriteCell($oExcel, "GPO", $a & $a_r, 1) ;Write to the Cell
        _ExcelWriteCell($oExcel, "State", $b & $a_r, 1) ;Write to the Cell
        _ExcelWriteCell($oExcel, "Value", $c & $a_r, 1) ;Write to the Cell
        _ExcelWriteCell($oExcel, "Key Name", $d & $a_r, 1) ;Write to the Cell

For $x = $x1 To $aRecords[0]
            ;Msgbox(0,'Record:' & $x, $aRecords[$x])
            If $aRecords[$x] = $seperator Then
                $a_r = $a_r + 1
                _ExcelWriteCell($oExcel, $aRecords[$x], $a & $a_r, 1) ;Write to the Cell
            EndIf

If StringInStr($aRecords[$x], $gpo) And $section_found = $section Then
                $a_r = $a_r + 1
                $gpo_StrInStr = StringMid($aRecords[$x], 17)
                _ExcelWriteCell($oExcel, $gpo_StrInStr, $a & $a_r, 1) ;Write to the Cell
            EndIf
            If StringInStr($aRecords[$x], $keyname) And $section_found = $section Then
                $keyname_StrInStr = StringMid($aRecords[$x], 29)
                _ExcelWriteCell($oExcel, $keyname_StrInStr, $d & $a_r, 1) ;Write to the Cell
            EndIf
            If StringInStr($aRecords[$x], $value) And $section_found = $section Then
                $value_StrInStr = StringMid($aRecords[$x], 29)
                _ExcelWriteCell($oExcel, $value_StrInStr, $c & $a_r, 1) ;Write to the Cell
            EndIf
            If StringInStr($aRecords[$x], $state) And $section_found = $section Then
                $state_StrInStr = StringMid($aRecords[$x], 29)
                _ExcelWriteCell($oExcel, $state_StrInStr, $b & $a_r, 1) ;Write to the Cell
            EndIf
        Next
        $filename = InputBox("File Name", "Please type what you would like the Excel Workbook to be named.")
        _ExcelBookSaveAs($oExcel, $savefolder & "\" & $filename & ".xls", "xls", 0, 1) ; Now we save it
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_ConvertGPResultTextFile
;                   Run WMIC Command Function
Func _Run_WMIC()
    Local $pud
    $CPU_1 = GUICtrlRead($CPU)
    If $CPU_1 = "" Then
        $CPU_2 = @ComputerName
    Else
        $CPU_2 = $CPU_1
    EndIf

If FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\WMIC") = 0 Then
        DirCreate(@ScriptDir & "\WMIC")
    EndIf

$CMD_Output = '"' & @ScriptDir & '\WMIC\' & $CPU_2 & '-WMIC-' & @YEAR & '-' & @MON & '-' & @MDAY & '-' & @HOUR & '-' & @MIN & '-' & @SEC & '.htm' & '" '

If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($WMIC_CK_1), $GUI_CHECKED) = 0 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($WMIC_CK_2), $GUI_CHECKED) = 0 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($WMIC_CK_3), $GUI_CHECKED) = 0 Then
        $CMD_Format = ""
    EndIf

$dud = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($hCombo)
    _GUICtrlComboBox_GetLBText($hCombo, $dud, $pud)
    $WMIC_PATH = IniReadSection(@ScriptDir & "\WMIC.ini", "WMIC_PATH")
    $WMIC_PATH_1 = $WMIC_PATH[1][1]

If $OS = "WIN_XP" Or $OS = "WIN_2003" Or $OS = "WIN_2000" Then
        Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'cmd.exe', "C:\Windows\System32")
        Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
        Opt("WinDetectHiddenText", 1)
        WinWait("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe", "")
        If Not WinActive("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe", "") Then WinActivate("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe", "")
        WinWaitActive("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe", "")
        Send("CD\" & "{ENTER}")
        Send("CLS" & "{ENTER}")
        Send($WMIC_PATH_1, 1)
        Send("{ENTER}")
        Sleep(1000)

If $CPU_2 = @ComputerName Then
            If $CMD_Format <> "" Then
                Send(" /output:" & $CMD_Output & $pud & $CMD_Format, 1)
                Send("{ENTER}")
            Else
                Send($pud, 1)
                Send("{ENTER}")
            EndIf
        Else
            _Ping()
            If $Ping_1d = "Y" Then
                    Send('/node:"' & $CPU_2 & '" ' & " /output:" & $CMD_Output & $pud & $CMD_Format, 1)
                    Send("{ENTER}")
                Else
                    Send('/node:"' & $CPU_2 & '" ' & $pud, 1)
                    Send("{ENTER}")
                EndIf
            Else
                Send("Exit" & "{ENTER}")
                Send("Exit" & "{ENTER}")
                MsgBox(0, "Ping Failed", "The remote system you specified was unable to be pinged.")
            EndIf
        EndIf
    ElseIf $OS = "WIN_VISTA" Or $OS = "WIN_7" Or $OS = "WIN_2008" Or $OS = "WIN_2008R2" Then
        WinWait("Administrator", "")
        If Not WinActive("Administrator", "") Then WinActivate("Administrator", "")
        WinWaitActive("Administrator", "")
        ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", "CD\" & "{ENTER}")
        ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", "CLS" & "{ENTER}")
        ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", $WMIC_PATH_1, 1)
        ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", "{ENTER}")
        Sleep(2000)
        If $CPU_2 = @ComputerName Then
                ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", " /output:" & $CMD_Output & $pud & $CMD_Format, 1)
            Else
                ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", $pud, 1)
            EndIf
        Else
            _Ping()
            If $Ping_1d = "Y" Then
                    ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", '/node:"' & $CPU_2 & '" ' & " /output:" & $CMD_Output & $pud & $CMD_Format, 1)
                Else
                    ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", '/node:"' & $CPU_2 & '" ' & $pud, 1)
                EndIf
            Else
                ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", "Exit" & "{ENTER}")
                MsgBox(0, "Ping Failed", "The remote system you specified was unable to be pinged.")
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Else
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_Run_WMIC

;                   Generate GPResult TXT Function
Func _GPReault_1b()
    Select
        Case $OS = "WIN_XP" Or $OS = "WIN_2003" Or $OS = "WIN_2000"
            $uSer = InputBox("/USER", "Please type the user you want queried. IE: contoso\john.doe.")
            If @error = 0 Then
                $Scope = InputBox("/SCOPE", "Please type the scope you want queried. IE: USER or COMPUTER.")
                If @error = 0 Then
                    $verboseSwitch = InputBox("/SCOPE", "Please type the verbose switch you want queried. IE: /V or /Z.")
                    If @error = 0 Then
                        $filename1 = InputBox("File Name", "Please type what you would like the output to be named.")
                        If @error = 0 Then
                            $savefolder = @ScriptDir
                            $savefolder_eval = StringInStr(@ScriptDir, " ")
                            If $savefolder_eval = 0 Then
                                $savefolder_L = ''
                                $savefolder_R = ''
                            Else
                                $savefolder_L = '"'
                                $savefolder_R = '"'
                            EndIf
                            If Not WinActive("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe", "") Then WinActivate("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe", "")
                            Send("GPResult /USER " & $uSer & " /SCOPE " & $Scope & " " & $verboseSwitch & " > " & $savefolder_L & $savefolder & "\" & $filename1 & ".txt" & $savefolder_R, 1)
                            Send("{ENTER}")
                        EndIf
                    EndIf
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case $OS = "WIN_VISTA" Or $OS = "WIN_7" Or $OS = "WIN_2008" Or $OS = "WIN_2008R2"
            $uSer = InputBox("/USER", "Please type the user you want queried. IE: contoso\john.doe.")
            If @error = 0 Then
                $Scope = InputBox("/SCOPE", "Please type the scope you want queried. IE: USER or COMPUTER.")
                If @error = 0 Then
                    $verboseSwitch = InputBox("/SCOPE", "Please type the verbose switch you want queried. IE: /V or /Z.")
                    If @error = 0 Then
                        $filename1 = InputBox("File Name", "Please type what you would like the output to be named.")
                        If @error = 0 Then
                            $savefolder = @ScriptDir
                            $savefolder_eval = StringInStr(@ScriptDir, " ")
                            If $savefolder_eval = 0 Then
                                $savefolder_L = ''
                                $savefolder_R = ''
                            Else
                                $savefolder_L = '"'
                                $savefolder_R = '"'
                            EndIf
                            ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", "GPResult /USER " & $uSer & " /SCOPE " & $Scope & " " & $verboseSwitch & " > " & $savefolder_L & $savefolder & "\" & $filename1 & ".txt" & $savefolder_R, 1)
                        EndIf
                    EndIf
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case Else
            MsgBox(0, "OS Version", "You are not running a supported operating system")
    EndSelect
EndFunc   ;==>_GPReault_1b
;                   XP 2000 2003 POL File Function
Func _POL()
    Select
            $POL_Output = "regpol-" & @YEAR & "-" & @MON & "-" & @MDAY & "-" & @HOUR & "-" & @MIN & "-" & @SEC & ".log"
            ;Run regview command line from admin command prompt and output logfile to script directory
            Send('"' & @ScriptDir & '\POL\regview.exe' & '" ' & '"' & @ScriptDir & "\POL\" & $POLFile & '"' & " > " & '"' & @ScriptDir & "\POL\" & $POL_Output & '"', 1)
            Send("{ENTER}")
            ;Wait for regview process to complete processing
            If ProcessExists("regview.exe") Then
                ProcessWaitClose("regview.exe")
            EndIf
            ;Open log file with trace32         @ScriptDir & "\POL"
            Send('"' & @ScriptDir & '\POL\Trace32.exe ' & '"' & ' "' & @ScriptDir & '\POL\' & $POL_Output & '"', 1)
            Send("{ENTER}")
            Send("Exit" & "{ENTER}", 0)
        Case $OS = "WIN_VISTA" Or $OS = "WIN_7" Or $OS = "WIN_2008" Or $OS = "WIN_2008R2"
            $POL_Output = "regpol-" & @YEAR & "-" & @MON & "-" & @MDAY & "-" & @HOUR & "-" & @MIN & "-" & @SEC & ".log"
            ;Run regview command line from admin command prompt and output logfile to script directory
            ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", '"' & @ScriptDir & '\POL\regview.exe' & '" ' & '"' & @ScriptDir & "\POL\" & $POLFile & '"' & " > " & '"' & @ScriptDir & "\POL\" & $POL_Output & '"', 1)
            ;Wait for regview process to complete processing
            If ProcessExists("regview.exe") Then
                ProcessWaitClose("regview.exe")
            EndIf
            ;Open log file with trace32
            ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", '"' & @ScriptDir & '\POL\Trace32.exe ' & '"' & ' "' & @ScriptDir & '\POL\' & $POL_Output & '"', 1)
    EndSelect
EndFunc   ;==>_POL
;                   View Datastreams Function
Func _Streams()
    If FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\STREAMS") = 0 Then
        DirCreate(@ScriptDir & "\STREAMS")
    EndIf
    FileInstall("C:\Temp\Casey\streams.exe", @ScriptDir & "\STREAMS\streams.exe")
    $Stream_RB_1a = GUICtrlRead($Stream_RB_1)
    $Stream_RB_2a = GUICtrlRead($Stream_RB_2)
    $Stream_RB_3a = GUICtrlRead($Stream_RB_3)
    $Stream_RB_4a = GUICtrlRead($Stream_RB_4)
    Select
        Case $Stream_RB_1a = $GUI_CHECKED
            _GetFile()
            If $FileVersion_1a = "" Then
            Else
                $StreamFileArray = StringSplit($FileVersion_1a, "\")
                $StreamFileArrayLocation = UBound($StreamFileArray) - 1
                $StreamFile = $StreamFileArray[$StreamFileArrayLocation]
                Select
                        Send('"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\streams.exe' & '" "' & $FileVersion_1a & '" > ' & '"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\' & $StreamFile & '.txt"', 1)
                        Send("{ENTER}")
                        ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", '"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\streams.exe' & '" "' & $FileVersion_1a & '" > ' & '"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\' & $StreamFile & '.txt"', 1)
                EndSelect
            EndIf
        Case $Stream_RB_2a = $GUI_CHECKED
            _GetFolder()
            If $FFileVersion_1a <> "" Then
                $FStreamFileArray = StringSplit($FFileVersion_1a, "\")
                $FStreamFileArrayLocation = UBound($FStreamFileArray) - 1
                $FStreamFile = $FStreamFileArray[$FStreamFileArrayLocation]
                Select
                        Send('"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\streams.exe' & '" -s "' & $FFileVersion_1a & '" > ' & '"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\' & $FStreamFile & '_s.txt"', 1)
                        Send("{ENTER}")
                        ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", '"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\streams.exe' & '" -s "' & $FFileVersion_1a & '" > ' & '"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\' & $FStreamFile & '_s.txt"', 1)
                EndSelect
            EndIf
        Case $Stream_RB_3a = $GUI_CHECKED
            _GetFile()
            If $FileVersion_1a = "" Then
            Else
                $StreamFileArray = StringSplit($FileVersion_1a, "\")
                $StreamFileArrayLocation = UBound($StreamFileArray) - 1
                $StreamFile = $StreamFileArray[$StreamFileArrayLocation]
                Select
                        ;MsgBox(0,"",@ScriptDir & "\POL\regview.exe " & @ScriptDir & "\POL\" & $POLFile & " > " & @ScriptDir & "\POL\" & $POL_Output)
                        Send('"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\streams.exe' & '" -d "' & $FileVersion_1a & '" > ' & '"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\' & $StreamFile & '_d.txt"', 1)
                        Send("{ENTER}")
                        ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", '"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\streams.exe' & '" -d "' & $FileVersion_1a & '" > ' & '"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\' & $StreamFile & '_d.txt"', 1)
                EndSelect
            EndIf
        Case $Stream_RB_4a = $GUI_CHECKED
            _GetFolder()
            If $FFileVersion_1a <> "" Then
                $FStreamFileArray = StringSplit($FFileVersion_1a, "\")
                $FStreamFileArrayLocation = UBound($FStreamFileArray) - 1
                $FStreamFile = $FStreamFileArray[$FStreamFileArrayLocation]
                Select
                        Send('"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\streams.exe' & '" -d "' & $FFileVersion_1a & '" > ' & '"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\' & $FStreamFile & '_d.txt"', 1)
                        Send("{ENTER}")
                        ControlSend("Administrator", "", "", '"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\streams.exe' & '" -d "' & $FFileVersion_1a & '" > ' & '"' & @ScriptDir & '\STREAMS\' & $FStreamFile & '_d.txt"', 1)
                EndSelect
            EndIf
        Case Else
    EndSelect
EndFunc   ;==>_Streams
;                   Ping
_Ping()
Func _Ping()
    Dim $Ping_1a = 0
    If @error == 0 Then
        For $Ping_1b = 1 To 2
            $Ping_1c = Ping($CPU_2, 250)
            If @error = 0 Then
                $Ping_1d = "Y"
            ElseIf @error = 1 Then
                $Ping_1d = "N"
            ElseIf @error = 2 Then
                $Ping_1d = "N"
            ElseIf @error = 3 Then
                $Ping_1d = "N"
            Else
                $Ping_1d = "N"
            EndIf
            ;$Ping_1a = $Ping_1c + $Ping_1a
        Next
        ;MsgBox(4096, "Results", "Average roundtrip time: " & $Ping_1a / 5 & " ms")
    ElseIf @error == 1 Then
        $Ping_1d = "N"
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_Ping

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Casey

WMIC.txt

• Moderators

Casey,

For a coloured combo, take a look here. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Casey,

For a coloured combo, take a look here. ;)

M23

Melba..

Thank youfor pointing me in that direction. I admit that it is going to take me a bit to comprehend but it looks like I can adapt the concept to exactly what I want.

Any idea on the second question?

Thanks again,

Casey