Where I can download plugins?

ASut

I suppose you could say yes. Any DLL (dynamic linked library) can be summoned for use by the script. You should search for what you need in the Example Scripts. I have no idea as to what your specific need is but if you were looking for a good 3D graphics add-on you should download "Au3IrrLicht 2.0" found in the examples thread.

Thanks for the reply, I just found one in http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32299,I'm looking for something like that one

Ah, I see what you mean now.

Anyone can write a program and add it to the SciTE menu, and there is no central location with all the addons, but most of them are included in the full SciTE4AutoIt3 install.

Ah, I see what you mean now.

Anyone can write a program and add it to the SciTE menu, and there is no central location with all the addons, but most of them are included in the full SciTE4AutoIt3 install.

I was using AutoIt Full Installation, which do not have any addons,I'll install new version of SciTE.

Of all the examples, those are two of the lesser ones ;) I have tried them both and thay are useful, but I don't use them all the time like some of the others.

This is a must have: #789037

I'm sure other people have done their own versions of the one above, I know valik did his here.

But that uses a slightly different format.

In addition, there are quite a large number that aren't in the menu by default, and a few that are there but I don't use. I have also written a few of my own (lua is an easy enough language when you've coded in AutoIt) and the basic functions you use are always the same.