Read text for redirect another page.

• Developers

I'm starting to think that the problem is at IE.au3

I second trancexx last comment.

@LordJugag:

- Who are the "we" you refer too?

- What is the code you have problems with (need running example)

- Have you put any error checking in it?

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

- Sorry for my bad English and I'm alone.

- I want to make a different browser, and now try to make an automated system to load another page when viewing a page under construction.

- Error reading text on the page is under construction. I checked if I have other errors and I have nothing.

• Developers

- I want to make a different browser, and now try to make an automated system to load another page when viewing a page under construction.

- Error reading text on the page is under construction. I checked if I have other errors and I have nothing.

I understand what you want to make as you explained that already in an earlier port.

So show us a code snippet that demonstrates this error.

The error checking I referred to is error checking in your script which means you activate the _IE error capturing and verify each step done in your script.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

There is no problem with IE.au3. The problem is sitting at the keyboard.

What happened to _IECreateEmbedded()?

How do you expect to get text from a page that you didn't navigate to?

Hint:

If $oIE_for_read = "" Then Exit ;; Or do something else with it

_IENavigate($oIE, $oIE_for_read)

Is Justin helping you with this? I ask becuase that's his style.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Since I had this problem I want to use file log.ini with step by step to see where it stops the script, but right now I do not know this for write errors in log.ini

_IECreateEmbedded() Is used to open the browser and text animation... works without problems

Justin Reno is banned, he don't can help me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Developers

So can I be helped?

We can find a solution to work properly redirect after reading the text?

Ping

I understand what you want to make as you explained that already in an earlier port.

So show us a code snippet that demonstrates this error.

The error checking I referred to is error checking in your script which means you activate the _IE error capturing and verify each step done in your script.

Jos

Pong

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

This may sound rude but...

This is forum for helping people writing scripts and other cool things in AutoIt. It's not place for retarded people with no ability to think for them selfs.

In case you are 7 year old then go away. You should be in school, not here.

Go away.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE