Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fr33b0w

Torrents

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Does anyone have idea how can be log file monitored and then used to download something from torrents if your filter match words from announce channel? There are scripts for mirc which do that but i dont use mirc and i think that autoit script would be much much better solution because you can declare where to download by type and also you can add dates...

Edited by Fr33b0w

Does anyone have idea how can be log file monitored and then used to download something from torrents if your filter match words from announce channel? There are scripts for mirc which do that but i dont use mirc and i think that autoit script would be much much better solution because you can declare where to download by type and also you can add dates...

I don't think you find help here about torrent ! Posted Image

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

It doesnt have to be torrent. It can be a chat responder for dc++ either. If You set keywords to be watched and when log file change size just to search and filter... Ok, it could be done the way it count lines in log file and when size changes just to check those new lines. Is that a way or there is some better then that? Thanks for Your answer!