CPU Usage on 100

autow

Ok... fun is over.

When you are serious about your keylogger you better leave quickly.

So what are you trying to do here?

Joke?

/manko

Yes i rush things! (I sorta do small bursts inbetween doing nothing.) Things I have rushed and reRushed:* ProDLLer - Process manager - Unload viri modules (dll) and moore...* _WinAPI_ProcessListOWNER_WTS() - Get Processes owner list...* _WinAPI_GetCommandLineFromPID() - Get commandline of target process...* _WinAPI_ThreadsnProcesses() Much info if expanded - optional Indented "Parent/Child"-style Processlist. Moore to come... eventually...

Seriously. Post your code so we can see what the trouble is. Just telling us your script is pegging the CPU @ 100% doesn't tell us much of anything. Think of it like this: Your friend calls you up on the phone and says "I have a problem with this". You have no idea what "this" repersents. He hasn't told you. How do you help him?

You haven't told us what your issue is for we haven't seen the code to troubleshoot it. Post your code, and we will take it from there to see what the issue is.

What part of my post made you think it is?

Anyway: Stay out

No, I meant he joked about keylogger. Knowing we'd react. Not realising how much...

/Manko

Yes i rush things! (I sorta do small bursts inbetween doing nothing.) Things I have rushed and reRushed:* ProDLLer - Process manager - Unload viri modules (dll) and moore...* _WinAPI_ProcessListOWNER_WTS() - Get Processes owner list...* _WinAPI_GetCommandLineFromPID() - Get commandline of target process...* _WinAPI_ThreadsnProcesses() Much info if expanded - optional Indented "Parent/Child"-style Processlist. Moore to come... eventually...