Sign in to follow this  
Mud

New to Autoit and phidgets

Mud

I was looking at the pdf's for phidgets on how to use Autoit with it and unless I am wrong it doesn't get in to how to program to

motion devices like a stepper driver, servo...exc. If I am wrong then will Autoit be able to send the pulses to a hobby controller device ?

I am trying to automate a small cnc machine.

GMK

I don't know anything about phidgets, but first, you need to read the AutoIt help--specifically the section on Obj/COM Reference. Once you learn how to work with objects and COM, the phidgets COM API will make more sense.

Mud

I don't know anything about phidgets, but first, you need to read the AutoIt help--specifically the section on Obj/COM Reference. Once you learn how to work with objects and COM, the phidgets COM API will make more sense.

Thank you for your reply ! I did look and I found that phidgets com listing in ole viewer has every thing needed . Autoit is so much more noob friendly then vb .