Free Email Sender

Hello

after working 4 hrs i creat Email Sender Only Using Autoit beta Tcp support

program name SMTP 25 1.0 it send mail successfully any email address

check it out my program and im not showing code yet bec its dangerous some people looking at forum for this kinda code.

download attachment

Edited by asimzameer

Hello

after working 4 hrs i creat Email Sender Only Using Autoit beta Tcp support

program name SMTP 25 1.0 it send mail successfully any email address

check it out my program and im not showing code yet bec its dangerous some people looking at forum for this kinda code.

download attachment

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dangerous, mmmmmmm :(

In fact you are warning people not to use the exe file (if i look at topics from you)

-Replace DLL

-XP DRIVER manufacture CHANGE

-Service list

-How to Stop Services

-Hide in Process and Startup

-Download File in StartUp Folder

I'm not actracted to ever run it :

But i never run an posted exe :(

There are several email sending scripts around on the forum so it would not hurt to post code

dangerous, mmmmmmm  :(

In fact you are warning people not to use the exe file (if i look at topics from you)

Hm... and if you consider the implications of the following statement, I guess it might be dangerous run any EXE of this gentleman, as some people use forums to spread their "code".

yeh its not legal but micrsoft have to make software more protected its not my mistake i think

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

i sent one to the address indicated because the forms were all filled in, but afterwards i sent one to me and it gave me

code=3

but i never got the e-mail on aol

??????

You should monitor the EXE with Filemon to check what the program actually does.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

i pmed you for the code..., but i didnt get any email yet.

send it to toddie_s@yahoo.com or just post it here in this thread.

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

You should monitor the EXE with Filemon to check what the program actually does.

Cheers

Kurt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually i should not have ran it....

if you know it made any changes.... please let me know

because until i see the code i wont run it again ( a little late now )

thanks Kurt

NEWHeader1.png

because until i see the code i wont run it again ( a little late now )

I did not run the EXE, so I don't actually know if it changes anything. Based on the posts of Mr. asimzameer I'm just a bit "precautious", especially if one tells me "I don't care if it's legal or not".

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

i dunno, maybe thats there to make the .exe seem less suspicious...

i still await the code.. heck.. even a response!

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

I have monitored the program in a virtual machine with filemon and regmon. It seems that nothing was modified on my system. But, don't rely on my quick analysis. Just don't execute binaries from questionable sources.

Cheers

Kurt