Opening Windows Explorer in "My Computer"

Guys,

I need to open Windows Explorer in "My Computer" folder using the command-line. How can I do this?

I have tried:

Run("C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE /n,/e,/root", "My Computer", "", )

but I have no had any luck. Any ideas?

Edited by ElSoloMar
I am running a box with borg technology! The distintiveness of your brand box will be added to the colective ... protection utilities are futile!cha, cha, chachaaaanm!

Run("explorer.exe ::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}")

Based on help file appendix CLSIDs of special folders, in case you're wondering.

Now if you want the folder tree view--and lets also select C: by default, then the syntax is:

Run("explorer.exe /e, /root, ::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}, /select,C:")

Based on info at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307856/

Hope that helps

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Muchas gracias,

I did tried that :( but I think I forgot the :: or perhaps was that the function FileExists() returns cero :( when you try to check the existance of folder given in such manner and since my Run() command is executed only if the folder exist... well, :) it is solved now, thank you very much : .

I am running a box with borg technology! The distintiveness of your brand box will be added to the colective ... protection utilities are futile!cha, cha, chachaaaanm!