GUI on start op

dwain

Hello,

I repair computers and after 1 week i want to get a feedback from the customer.

It's today 12-11 and if I returned the pc today, I want that when the customer start his computer on 22-11 the script on startup wil show a GUI which there the customer kan fill in a feedback, or cancel the feedback or remind later option. The feedback needs to be send to my website some kind of php script (I program PHP a lot of years and AutoIT sinds last week). But when te customer does not use his computer on the 22-11 the script mus run then on 23 or 24 or whenever he turns te pc on.

I hope you understand my question, and help me how to start with this script. Or maybe there was already a topic from this idea?

Don't look to my Englisch it's really bad. :graduated:

Thanks

Just send them an email at one week with links for feedback, ask later, or opt out.

How do you get their permission to install it in the first place? Putting software on their computer will be interpreted as hostile and the reaction will be the same from some people.

:graduated:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• Developers

Agree with PsaltyDS, you shouldn't install software on customers PC's except for temporary utilities or updates needed to fix the PC.

Just Email the customer after a week.

p.s.: Je Engels is prima.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)