Handling Multiple Processes

Ok, I've been gone for a while, but I'm back and working on some project ideas.

I've tried searching but I don't know if I'm using the right terms since I'm not strong in the autoit language.

Anyway, can someone give me a hint so I can search properly for examples of this.

I am trying to build an autoit gui that would handle multiple items that are time sensitive. I would like to track each process and return back to it after a set time. My head is spinning and I'm not sure how to handle this. I don't need an answer, but a general hint would work nicely.

Thanks as always

You haven't described much about what "handle" or "track" means. What exactly are you monitoring?

Your basic script would probably use AdLibRegister() to call a monitor function at regular intervals.

:graduated:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Sorry for being vague.

Basically I want the script to carry out a task, then time stamp when it should check back on that task and proceed with step number 2. While the script is waiting, I would like it to carry out other tasks and stop based on the time stamp for the first task and any other tasks being worked on. Not sure if that is better...

Experiment with AdLibRegister(). Your script can carry on with its business, and it will be interrupted by the AdLib function, which can monitor the task.

:graduated:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law