Server2008 and Windows PE?

javip

hello everybody. i have a problem that i can't seem to find an answer to or maybe i'm not searching the correct terms.

this script (gui designed with Koda) is pretty simple. it's going to activate a window and send keys to it. very clean and easy.

i can run it as a script or a standalone compiled exe in XP but in Windows Server 2008 the script / exe starts up paused and minimized with no gui and no error messages, and having to be closed through task manager. in Windows PE (vista-pe from our deployment server) it just doesn't load. there is no tray in the regular PE because all it brings up is a CMD window but i'm assuming it started but paused in the background like it's doing in Server 2008. here's the script. the msgbox's are just place holders to make sure the radio button select are working. this is pretty much my script completed. i'll just be editing the msgbox to be a winactivate and sendkeys function later on.

thanks for anyhelp anyone can give me!

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form3 = GUICreate("pixeldotz - automagic - caffeine powered", 414, 306, 2931, 367)
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("what do you feel like messing up today? please mistake your selection.", 16, 16, 336, 17)
$Radio1 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("ghost32 - auto connect to session [image]", 16, 56, 297, 17)
$Radio2 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("ghost32 - launch ghost by itself", 16, 86, 297, 17)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $Msg = GUIGetMsg()
    if $msg = -3 then Exit
    if $msg = $radio1 then autosession()
    if $msg = $radio2 then manualsession()  

WEnd

Func autosession()
    MsgBox (0,"blah","the easy way")

EndFunc

Func manualsession()