_Sound Functions and Certain MP3s

Okay, in my current project i am using the AutoIT _sound library to play music. The problem I am having is that certain files, seemingly random ones, will not play. Upon further investigation I managed to extract this error from the MCI dll.

The open failed.
Error Number: 10
Error Description: There is a problem with the device driver.  The driver has closed.  Cannot access error.
Please Note: The sound may still play correctly.

The handle returned is invalid (0) and causes the rest of the program to fail. Why is this happening? I've tried a bunch of stuff and it won't fix it.

EDIT: Works on all other computers i've tried it on, except my laptop! Any specific Reason come to mind.

Visit my website to see all my finished releases!Releases here:UDFs:GUI ResizingColor List (Web Colors)GUIFade_NearestPower

insignia96,

Thats a generic error code (not the real one).

I noticed that MCI has problems with variable bitrates - even if the codec exist.

A work-around would be to re-encode to CBR (constant bitrate)

"The mediocre teacher tells. The Good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." -William Arthur Ward

Ah, while due to the problem only being on my test machine, and all my test mp3s working fine at CBR and VBR on all computers besides my own, i think I might have miscoded something.

EDIT: Re-tryed with a minor change and it now works, THANKS!

Visit my website to see all my finished releases!Releases here:UDFs:GUI ResizingColor List (Web Colors)GUIFade_NearestPower