Sign in to follow this  

Focus Getting lost!

I would like to explain whats happening

the Treeview is a list of pcs

the Listview is the same but with different data for organization sake.

What I try to do is if I Click my mouse on a pc in the treeview side it finds the device on the Listview side

then when I'm on the listview side I click on a different pc and it finds it on the listview side.

The problem is when I go back angain to the treeview i have to click twice and sometimes lots more to get focus back on the one I clicked on.????

Hopefully it's somethign simple someone can pickup on.

Case _IsPressed(01), _GUICtrlTreeView_GetFocused($TreeView1, _GUICtrlTreeView_GetSelection(_GUICtrlTreeView_GetText($TreeView1, 0)))

$Selected = _GUICtrlTreeView_GetSelection($TreeView1)
                    $pc = _GUICtrlTreeView_GetText($TreeView1, $Selected)
                    $hItemFound2 = _GUICtrlListView_FindText($Listview, $pc, 0, False, True)

If $hItemFound2 <> -1 Then
                        _GUICtrlListView_SetItemSelected($Listview, $hItemFound2, True, False)
                        _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($Listview, $hItemFound2, False)

Case _IsPressed(01), _GUICtrlListView_GetItemFocused($Listview, Int(_GUICtrlListView_GetSelectedIndices($Listview)))

$Selected = _GUICtrlListView_GetSelectedIndices($Listview)
                    $pc = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($Listview, Int($Selected), 0)

$hItemFound = _GUICtrlTreeView_FindItem($TreeView1, $pc, True, 0)

If $hItemFound <> -1 Then

_GUICtrlTreeView_SelectItem($TreeView1, $hItemFound)
                        _GUICtrlTreeView_EnsureVisible($TreeView1, $hItemFound)
                        _GUICtrlListView_SetItemFocused($TreeView1, $hItemFound, True)