Does GUIGetCursorInfo array[4] return object?

rdwray

Well I think you must accept that you are not doing it right... It's probably a bit late for me to be pointing this out to you :x

The correct way to do this is using GUICtrlSetTip for each control when it's created. AutoIt will then automagically do the rest for you.

If you still want to do it this way then I suppose _WinApi_WindowFromPoint would be the way to go. I would recommend not going down that route though. _WinAPI_* functions have a way of snowballing. Use one and you'll find that you need another to fix some behavior caused by the first :P

I tried GUICtrlSetTip (got few milliseconds of delay), but it is too slow; that is why I went to ToolTip. Now don't run, but I have this same program written in AHK and it works without any problems; I was trying to duplicate it just to get a feel for AutoIt because it looks like it has greater functionality. I posted this before:

“No other God have I but Thee; born in a manger, died on a tree.” Martin Luther

To top most would interfer with maximizing other windows. It is basically use to get you going like .lnk does, but with a reduced amount of realestate.

“No other God have I but Thee; born in a manger, died on a tree.” Martin Luther