Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LiinerZz

Continuous Searching

4 posts in this topic

Hello I am making a little program that goes to google and just searchs continuously. I am kinda new to autoit and don't know how to do this. I have found this in the help file but I don't know how to make it work. I want to make a random feature with 1 as min and 100 as max, then I want it to search, then re-enter a random number then search and in between searches Sleep (2000) etc.. How do I work the random feature with the repeat feature. Im just messing around for now and later I will be making a game with this knowledge. Hopefully someone can help

Please give me some help, don't just refer me to the helpfile, it isn't helping me right now, so a thorough answer would be most appreciated!

Hello, I am new to AutoIt and need a little help...

Ive been looking in the help file and I think I know what I want to do, I just don't know how to do it. I want a randomization feature that will randomly search a number from 1 - 100. I want it to search fairly slowly because if you search too fast it will screw up...

Sound familiar?

Joined after the that post was closed.

Do you really think you wouldn't get noticed?

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Sound familiar?

Joined after the that post was closed.

Do you really think you wouldn't get noticed?

8)

What? Could it possibly be a coincidance? Because I have never posted on here before guy, sorry

What? Could it possibly be a coincidance? Because I have never posted on here before guy, sorry

Bullshit .. permanent ban for you

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)