JIRA Coder

fett8802

Hey all!

I've been considering posting this program for a while now. It's the most in depth project I've had. I wrote this for myself and the people I work with. My company uses a form of JIRA issue tracker that we have called Radar. It's how we internally track technical issues that need fixed. I work in verification, meaning that we have to either pass or fail fixes that we test. I've taken out what I would consider to be the proprietary information my company wouldn't want out. I was hoping some of you could take a look around and give me some constructive comments. I'll include the install .exe so that you can actually run the program (with the graphics and stuff) and I'll post the two main .au3's I use.

Also, when you look at the GUI code, I format it a bit differently than is standard. I tab over on control modification lines so that I can easily tell when a new control is created.

Problems I'm aware of:

Not optimized for 120 DPI (will update, but will be a huge pain in the rear)

Not fully tested on Windows 7

Tab Issues in the help file when tabs are created and deleted in the main window

Downloads:

Thanks for the input!!!

-Fett

P.S. I'm having trouble with the [autoit ] tags. I read that there was a problem that had been fixed. If I can't get it to display correctly, I'll just remove the autoit code from this post.

EDIT: I just went ahead and removed the actual code from the post. You can still download the .au3 files from above

Edited by fett8802
[sub]My UDF[/sub][sub] - Basics and Time extensions. Great for those new at AutoIt, also contains some powerful time extensions for pros.[/sub][sub]ScrabbleIt[/sub][sub] - Scrabble done in pure AutoIt. (In Progress)[/sub][sub]Nerd Party Extreme | My Portfolio | [email="fett8802@gmail.com"]Contact Me[/email][/sub]

• 6 months later...

Don't know if you will see this since it is about 6 months later, but I'm actually interested in this. I don't see any download links though?

I removed the links since I didn't get any responses at all and I didn't need the links just hanging out there unused. I'll link you to the installer. It's 6.5 meg so I can't upload it here.

Let me know what you think!

http://www.kmillscp.com/uploads/scripts/rc_installer_V12_Beta.exe

When you start it up for the first time, I would hit F9 to enable the toolbar view which is miles better than the button view (original).

Thanks,

Fett

Edited by fett8802
[sub]My UDF[/sub][sub] - Basics and Time extensions. Great for those new at AutoIt, also contains some powerful time extensions for pros.[/sub][sub]ScrabbleIt[/sub][sub] - Scrabble done in pure AutoIt. (In Progress)[/sub][sub]Nerd Party Extreme | My Portfolio | [email="fett8802@gmail.com"]Contact Me[/email][/sub]

• 2 weeks later...

I removed the links since I didn't get any responses at all and I didn't need the links just hanging out there unused. I'll link you to the installer. It's 6.5 meg so I can't upload it here.

Let me know what you think!

http://www.kmillscp.com/uploads/scripts/rc_installer_V12_Beta.exe

When you start it up for the first time, I would hit F9 to enable the toolbar view which is miles better than the button view (original).

Thanks,

Fett

Hmmm, I'm getting a message from multiple browsers that the download failed/was interrupted.

Also, is this like an AutoIt UDF to interface with jira, or a proprietary app?