How Auto-IT can help building an animated cartoon ?

marietto

Hello to everyone,

I have an ambitious project. I'm trying to create a cartoon taking a real movie as base. My goal is to create a script with Auto-IT that's able to automatize the whole procedure. That procedure is based on the concept of the "addition of new layers" over the old and same element of a raster picture. To start with an easy example,I've got a scene of the movie Blade Runner. It starts from frame 13024.jpg and ends with frame 13113.jpg. In each frame the face of the actor changes its coordinates because he stands up and walks. I've generated a new face with Facegen Modeller and I've tried to place the new face over the old one using Photoshop CS5. I've asked to Photoshop CS5 to show the X/Y coordinates of the mouse because I wanted to make some mathematic calculations between the locations of the face from a picture to another. As you can see from the screenshot n.1 (uno),the nose of the face is located on coordinates 303/25,on the screenshot n. 2 (due),it is located on 408/78 and on the screenshot n.3 (tre) it is located on 603/114. Between a face and the next one there is a mathematic relation and I would like use it to generates automatically with the help of the Auto-IT tool,all the layers that there are between the first and the last position of the face. What I ask to you is to think if it's possible to use the Auto-IT tool to make automatically the whole process,making that Auto-IT clicks and moves the mouse automatically on the screen with the goal to copy and past layers with Photoshop CS5 following a mathematic formula. Thanks.

post-59109-0-89900400-1293658331_thumb.j

post-59109-0-08884800-1293658350_thumb.j

post-59109-0-65720500-1293658380_thumb.j

post-59109-0-07930000-1293658401_thumb.j

post-59109-0-03620400-1293658418_thumb.j

Edited by marietto

k theres no way im going to read that but im guessing you just want to know how to start the project.

you should check au3irrilicht or au3impact. they are 3D dimension. they are a HUGE help to 3D projects. like my Planetary gravity engine using au3Irrilicht it was a huge help to the project.

What I'm not sure is how accurate can be the cartoonize of the movie following this way and how time can I save. The addition of new layers should be done automatically without the user interaction and they should placed perfectly over the old/same element on the raster pictures. Is there another way/tool to make this job better than Auto-IT ? And finally,if Auto-it is able to make everything perfect,I would like to find someone who wants to start this project with me because I'm a newbie with Auto-IT. Zibit,I've got au3irrilicht or au3impact. These tools could help,but what I want to do is to use Auto-IT to cartoonize or better "layerize" a real movie,it's not related to the 3D dimensions.

Edited by marietto