Application/Window Close timer

mianz

Ever doze off while watching movies on Funshion or other software? or kept your computer on to download stuffs? This little program will close the window or shut down the computer for you after a specific amount of time. bytelab.com.sg/programtimer.exe

Mianz, usually, a piece of software will have the code/compild software uploaded to AutoIt, or the source given straight. However if that is not how you wish to do it, then that is up to you.

Just link the url if you wish to link it externally.

The linking button is the one next to the smiley face, both below the sizes combo box.

Also, you may want to add a bit more information to sell your software to other people, because it is not too persuading to get people to download it, however im just bitching here arent I?

Good job on your software, I shall check it out and tell you what I think :x

shanet

EDIT: Very nice! My congratulations to you.

Just one thing I would change if it was my product:

When you select shutdown the computer, I would disable the input box that allows you to input a title for the window.

Otherwise, well done. Good application, simple yet practical.

shanet

Edited by shanet

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm

By sell, I meant to get them to download it. I was thinking of doing something like this :x

I guess I don't need to now.

I may make my own with different options then maybe we could merge?

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm