Small minds...

shanet

Small things entertain small minds:

#cs
-----Small Things entertain Small Minds!-----
-----Annoying little script put together by Shane Thompson because he has nothing better to do with his time... pretty sad, eh?
-----I thought so two.

grr who put that there? By the way, whoever you are, you are using the wrong to/too/two. It should be to.
And its only annoying because u didn't know about how that mouse thing worked :P (neither did I, admitted it :D)
#ce

#include <GUIConstantsEX.au3>
Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)

Global $winhandle, $infotext, $percent = 0, $progress, $submit = 2, $direction

$winhandle = GUICreate("Small Minds", 300, 100)
$infotext = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Overall Program Completion...    " &  $percent & " percent", 10, 180)
$progress = GUICtrlCreateProgress(30, 30, 250)
GUISetState()
While 1
    if $percent < 100 Then
        $direction = 1
    Else
        $direction = 0
    EndIf

While $direction
        GUICtrlDelete($infotext)
        $percent += 0.05
        $infotext = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Overall Program Completion...    " &  $percent & " percent", 10, 180)
        GUICtrlSetData($progress, $percent)
        if $percent >= 100 Then
            $direction = 0
        EndIf
        if GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then
            Exit
        EndIf
    WEnd
    While $direction = 0
        GUICtrlDelete($infotext)
        $percent -= 0.05
        GUICtrlSetData($progress, $percent)
        if $percent <= 0 Then
            $direction = 1
        EndIf
        if GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then
            Exit
        EndIf

WEnd        
    if $percent = 100 Then
        sleep(500)
        $submit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 250, 70, 40)
    EndIf
    if GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE or GUIGetMsg() = $submit Then
        Exit
    EndIf
WEnd

:x

shanet

--EDIT: A fun little bug I found... If you move the mouse, the progress bar speeds up! PHUN!

Edited by shanet

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm

Posted Image

My mind hurts.

If I let the code run by itself, it's pretty slow. If I move my mouse, it speeds up. Posted Image

What. The. Fuck.

There is no Mouse*() functions even there.

I think that's because GUIGetMsg returns a mouse event if you move your mouse and the window is active. If there are no events, GUIGetMsg will wait a very very very short time to see if there are any events coming to the queue, that or it asks the queue to "refresh" itself when there are no messages just to make sure.

If I let the code run by itself, it's pretty slow. If I move my mouse, it speeds up.

You can speed it up if you want, i guess, I dont think its illegal, is it??? If it is then you better arrest me two coz i set the speeds to begin with so I would be violating the law the most :x

I'm sure you can handle speeding it up.

shanet

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

If I let the code run by itself, it's pretty slow. If I move my mouse, it speeds up. Posted Image

@general:

Just some code that shows this behavior really good. -> #774

(some other somewhat related topic, )

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Hehe I like this bug, it makes my program all the more retarded and stupid :x

I'm sorry program, I didnt mean it!

Posted Image

What bug? No bug to be found as far I can see.

(#774 was fixed, and the "GUIGetMsg() speedup on mouse movement" part is just a logical side effect of the implemented auto sleep inside GUIGetMsg())

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

shanet

To boil the brain

Global Const $GUI_RUNDEFMSG = 'GUI_RUNDEFMSG'

$Gui = GUICreate("Poll for statistics", 450, 260)
$Button=GUICtrlCreateButton('Yes', 66, 110, 88, 30)
$ButtonN=GUICtrlCreateButton('No', 266, 110, 88, 30)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Want to get a gift?", 0, 0,450, 44, 0x01+0x0200)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1,15)

GUISetState ()
GUIRegisterMsg(0x004E, "WM_NOTIFY")
Global $BtnXY = ControlGetPos($Gui, "", $Button)

While 1
   $msg = GUIGetMsg()
   Select
       Case $msg = $Button
           MsgBox(0, 'Message', 'Ooo!')
       Case $msg = $ButtonN
           MsgBox(0, 'Message', "It's very strange.")
       Case $msg = -3
           Exit
   EndSelect
WEnd

Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam)

#forceref $hWnd, $Msg, $wParam
    Local Const $BCN_HOTITEMCHANGE = -1249
    Local $tNMBHOTITEM = DllStructCreate("hwnd hWndFrom;int IDFrom;int Code;dword dwFlags", $lParam)
    Local $nNotifyCode = DllStructGetData($tNMBHOTITEM, "Code")
    Local $dwFlags = DllStructGetData($tNMBHOTITEM, "dwFlags")
    Local $nID = DllStructGetData($tNMBHOTITEM, "IDFrom")

If $nNotifyCode=$BCN_HOTITEMCHANGE Then
        If BitAND($dwFlags, 0x10) = 0x10 And $nID = $Button Then
            $CP = MouseGetPos()
            $aCur_Info = GUIGetCursorInfo($Gui)
            If $aCur_Info[1]<$BtnXY[1]+$BtnXY[3]+2 And $aCur_Info[1]>$BtnXY[1]+$BtnXY[3]-17 And $aCur_Info[0]>$BtnXY[0]+$BtnXY[2]/2 Then
                BlockInput(1)
                MouseMove($CP[0]+$BtnXY[0]+$BtnXY[2]-$aCur_Info[0], $CP[1])
                MouseMove($CP[0]+$BtnXY[0]+$BtnXY[2]-$aCur_Info[0], $CP[1]-$BtnXY[3])
                MouseMove($CP[0], $CP[1]-$BtnXY[3])
                BlockInput(0)
            EndIf
            If $aCur_Info[1]<$BtnXY[1]+$BtnXY[3]+2 And $aCur_Info[1]>$BtnXY[1]+$BtnXY[3]-17 And $aCur_Info[0]<=$BtnXY[0]+$BtnXY[2]/2 Then
                BlockInput(1)
                MouseMove($CP[0]+$BtnXY[0]-$aCur_Info[0], $CP[1])
                MouseMove($CP[0]+$BtnXY[0]-$aCur_Info[0], $CP[1]-$BtnXY[3])
                BlockInput(0)
            EndIf

If $aCur_Info[1]<$BtnXY[1]+17 And $aCur_Info[1]>$BtnXY[1]-2 And $aCur_Info[0]>$BtnXY[0]+$BtnXY[2]/2 Then
                BlockInput(1)
                MouseMove($CP[0]+$BtnXY[0]+$BtnXY[2]-$aCur_Info[0], $CP[1]+$BtnXY[3])
                MouseMove($CP[0], $CP[1]+$BtnXY[3])
                BlockInput(0)
            EndIf

If $aCur_Info[1]<$BtnXY[1]+17 And $aCur_Info[1]>$BtnXY[1]-2 And $aCur_Info[0]<=$BtnXY[0]+$BtnXY[2]/2 Then
                BlockInput(1)
                MouseMove($CP[0]+$BtnXY[0]-$aCur_Info[0], $CP[1]+$BtnXY[3])
                BlockInput(0)
            EndIf
        EndIf
     EndIf
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc

Posted Image

What bug? No bug to be found as far I can see.

(#774 was fixed, and the "GUIGetMsg() speedup on mouse movement" part is just a logical side effect of the implemented auto sleep inside GUIGetMsg())

There are no bugs. My programs don't have bugs, they just develop random features! (This script is a good example!)

shanet

To boil the brain

GUICtrlSetFont(-1,15)

GUISetState ()

While 1
   $msg = GUIGetMsg()
   Select
       Case $msg = $Button
       Case $msg = $ButtonN
       Case $msg = -3
           Exit
   EndSelect
WEnd

Local $tNMBHOTITEM = DllStructCreate("hwnd hWndFrom;int IDFrom;int Code;dword dwFlags", $lParam)

$CP = MouseGetPos()
            If $aCur_Info[1]<$BtnXY[1]+$BtnXY[3]+2 And $aCur_Info[1]>$BtnXY[1]+$BtnXY[3]-17 And $aCur_Info[0]>$BtnXY[0]+$BtnXY[2]/2 Then
                BlockInput(1)
                BlockInput(0)
            EndIf
            If $aCur_Info[1]<$BtnXY[1]+$BtnXY[3]+2 And $aCur_Info[1]>$BtnXY[1]+$BtnXY[3]-17 And $aCur_Info[0]<=$BtnXY[0]+$BtnXY[2]/2 Then
                BlockInput(1)
                BlockInput(0)
            EndIf

If $aCur_Info[1]<$BtnXY[1]+17 And $aCur_Info[1]>$BtnXY[1]-2 And $aCur_Info[0]>$BtnXY[0]+$BtnXY[2]/2 Then
                BlockInput(1)
                BlockInput(0)
            EndIf

If $aCur_Info[1]<$BtnXY[1]+17 And $aCur_Info[1]>$BtnXY[1]-2 And $aCur_Info[0]<=$BtnXY[0]+$BtnXY[2]/2 Then
                BlockInput(1)
                BlockInput(0)
            EndIf
        EndIf
     EndIf
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc

That's pretty cool, are you meant to be able to press the button though?

Well if you arent, I did, and also maybe we could have a macro to click it anyway if u cant and u still cant (:x)

shanet

To boil the brain

GUICtrlSetFont(-1,15)

GUISetState ()

While 1
   $msg = GUIGetMsg()
   Select
       Case $msg = $Button
       Case $msg = $ButtonN
       Case $msg = -3
           Exit
   EndSelect
WEnd

$CP = MouseGetPos()
                BlockInput(1)
                BlockInput(0)
            EndIf
                BlockInput(1)
                BlockInput(0)
            EndIf

BlockInput(1)
                BlockInput(0)
            EndIf

BlockInput(1)
                BlockInput(0)
            EndIf
        EndIf
     EndIf
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc

nice! wanna get a gift press Tab :x

@shanet

wow would you mind if i use this? :P

just wanna know how this works

Edited by Ace08

Work smarter not harder.My First Posted Script: DataBase

nice! wanna get a gift press Tab :x

@shanet

wow would you mind if i use this? :P

just wanna know how this works

Ace08, This is not my script, this is AZJIO's script, but everything posted here is Open Source (you can take the code and compile it, and if you edit it you can claim your edits, with credits to the original author), unless otherwise specified.

So, yes.

shanet