_IE functions problem

Hello guys, I am facing a quite strange problem here, could you help me?

$ie = _IECreate ("http://www.b2babimaq.com.br/maquinas_empresas.asp?cod_empresa=2")

This code should create a new IE window and enter on this site above. My problem is that the site never finishes loading plus it gives that message "this site needs flash click here to obtain it".

The thing is, this does not happen when I enter on this site by myself,it does NOT requires flash and the page loads completely.

I don't have flash installed on IE because I don't use it as my main browser, is it necessary for autoit _IE functions to work?

I also tried creating a blank page and navigation to the site through _IENavigate, but it was the same problem.

Thank you in advance!

PS: General Info:

I am using Internet Explorer 8 x64, Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Edited by pedmacedo

What version of AutoIt are you using? i have version v3.3.6.0, that may not be the latest though.

I tried and had no issues

#include <IE.au3>

Local $ie = _IECreate("http://www.b2babimaq.com.br/maquinas_empresas.asp?cod_empresa=2")

Do you have any other explorer windows open?

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Oh I just figured it out. Windows 7(and Vista) is shipped with both x86 and x64 versions of IE installed. The version which I tested by myself is the x86 version, which works fine. But autoit uses the x64 version, I will try to find a way to make autoit use the x86 version, but if someone know how to do that it would help :x

Edit: I just changed the folder name of the x64 version to make it unacessible and that worked lol, problem solved!

Edited by pedmacedo