hold up, i need help (again)

I need to make a program that sends an email, while the mouse/keyboard movement is disabled. Only problem is, how do you send an email from a client using Yahoo, or AOL, or Outlook? The send commands can vary. In Outlook the send command is:

Send, !S

AOL users do not have one...

It varies between the different clients, but how do you use Auto It to send it? Should i try to use LeftClick, ###, ### or should I just pray that they use Outlook? Thanks! So far, i have gotten this:

;FROM THE PROGRAM.AUT FILE
IniRead, Text1, %A_SCRIPTDIR%Config.ini, Configuration, Text1 
IniRead, Text2, %A_SCRIPTDIR%Config.ini, Configuration, Text2 
IniRead, Delay, %A_SCRIPTDIR%Config.ini, Configuration, Delay 
Sleep, 500
Run,%comspec% /c start mailto:myemail@aol.com?subject=thisoneisforyou:%Text1%%Text2%

;FROM THE CONFIG.INI FILE
[Configuration]
Text1=Text1
Text2=Text2
Delay=2000
Edited by cohaholic

• 2 weeks later...

I need to make a program that sends an email, while the mouse/keyboard movement is disabled.  Only problem is, how do you send an email from a client using  Yahoo, or AOL, or Outlook?  The send commands can vary.  In Outlook the send command is:

Send, !S

AOL users do not have one...

It varies between the different clients, but how do you use Auto It to send it?  Should i try to use LeftClick, ###, ### or should I just pray that they use Outlook?  Thanks!  So far, i have gotten this:

;FROM THE PROGRAM.AUT FILE
IniRead, Text1, %A_SCRIPTDIR%Config.ini, Configuration, Text1 
IniRead, Text2, %A_SCRIPTDIR%Config.ini, Configuration, Text2 
IniRead, Delay, %A_SCRIPTDIR%Config.ini, Configuration, Delay 
Sleep, 500
Run,%comspec% /c start mailto:myemail@aol.com?subject=thisoneisforyou:%Text1%%Text2%

;FROM THE CONFIG.INI FILE
[Configuration]
Text1=Text1
Text2=Text2
Delay=2000

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you use v3 you could use a function Eezatabi wrote.

Edit: You could also use the command line program blat.exe. forgot where to get it though. google it and you will find it.

Edit2: Just double checked to make sure there is a run function in Autoit2. I had forgot because I haven't used V2 in ages now that version 3 is out. Also you can get Blat here.

Edited by SolidSnake
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.