placing contols in gui

whats the best way to place controls in a gui. I've just been guessing and checking the co-ordinates but that takes a long time. I also tried using Autoit window info but it doesn't give me the co-ordinates inside my gui window. I also tried using CyberSlugs autobuilder but its not compatible with the new version of auto it.

Suggestions?

whats the best way to place controls in a gui. I've just been guessing and checking the co-ordinates but that takes a long time. I also tried using Autoit window info but it doesn't give me the co-ordinates inside my gui window. I also tried using CyberSlugs autobuilder but its not compatible with the new version of auto it.

Suggestions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use autoit info for getting approx co-ords

have u tried (in autoitinfo) selecting the

options/coord mode/Client option

hth

HardCopy

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad

Don't laugh. A peace of paper (checkered) and a pencil....

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *