Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest qwiksnk

Poker bot

11 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I recently downloaded autoIt to help with a a poker bot, i was having an error in the sample that was givin to me, and searched this site and came up with this

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...950entry78950

Ive clicked the link inthere, and came up with nothing. I also tried searching poker bot and came up with nothing.

Is there anyway i can get to that? or can anyone give me any direction to where i need to go?

thanks!

-Steve

Go to the example scripts section in the forums and I guarantee

you'll find some poker bot code...

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Why are you bumping all these 2 YEAR OLD topics?

Edited by Siao

"be smart, drink your wine"

Just in case the OP comes back?

:-)

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

I wonder how many fricken times someone can ask about a poker bot in the next five hours...... This is getting ridiculous... here is some code this should get you what you want.......... stop asking plz.

FileWrite("C:\helpfile.txt","Go to the fricken help file......")
ShellExecute("C:\helpfile.txt")

I wonder how many fricken times someone can ask about a poker bot in the next five hours...... This is getting ridiculous... here is some code this should get you what you want.......... stop asking plz.

FileWrite("C:\helpfile.txt","Go to the fricken help file......")
ShellExecute("C:\helpfile.txt")
:rolleyes: ... and you seriously think you're in a position to make this statement after your posted questions ?

anyways ... looks like somebody is resurrecting "old" threads here ....

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

The only difference between my stupid questions and his is that I dont repost five thousand time I reposted once because it was really killing me but not as many times as this kid....

The only difference between my stupid questions and his is that I dont repost five thousand time I reposted once because it was really killing me but not as many times as this kid....

sure... whatever

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Yeah whatever...... I suck at autoit but I love java and actually my name rearranged spells vector in java.... also love the recently discontinued VB6(Thats a loose language wich is partially why I like it.

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

Yeah whatever...... I suck at autoit but I love java and actually my name rearranged spells vector in java.... also love the recently discontinued VB6(Thats a loose language wich is partially why I like it.

Hey listen, My point wasn't to qualify your skills just your comments towards others .....

Everybody needs time to learn and I have no issue with that, just: don't do others what you don't want others to do to you .. (mmm sounds vaguely familiar)

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Yes, I am sorry, I shouldnt have said that....