Clipboard Manager

Hello to everyone! I'm sorry if there is another topic regarding this subject, but as I searched nothing similar was found.

The idea is to slightly change the clipboard behavior:

i) The "Copy" command would not work as it was supposed to, in the sense that the "previous content of the clipboard" would not be destroyed. The simplest solution is probably creating a buffer to store older clipboard entries;

ii) The "Paste" command would allow the user to choose which entry of the clipboard is actually going to be pasted instead of replacing the "current selection with the content of the clipboard". So, a ctrl+v would display a list of clipboard entries and the user would be able to select, with the mouse pointer for example, which clipboard content is supposed to be pasted.

If the discription is a little confusing, just ask me and I'll try to explain it in a different way. Also, I'm working with the functions present on "Clipboard.au3" and with the documentation found here.

Is this the correct approach to solve this problem or am I missing something? Thanks in advance for all the help!

Edited by victorPh