Confusion on $en_change

Judging by the small amount of documentation I did find I suspect this simply might be too far advanced for me.

But I'll try to form a question or two.

1. $en_change tells me that something has changed, but it doesn't seem to do so in a clear cut way. How can I tell which control caused it? And please take into account my newbieness. I suspect it has something to do with BITOR or one of that ilk that hurt my head.

Actually I think just that question will get me down the road enough to know more what I don't now.

Thanks again for being here.

[size="2"]The second mouse gets the cheese[/size]

You register WM_COMMAND messages.

While handling WM_COMMAND, check the message ID in the high word half of the wParam parameter for EN_CHANGE.

The low word half of wParam is the control ID, and lParam is the control handle that generated the message.

There is a The example just checks the message ID, but you can add checking the control handle in lParam easily.

:)

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law