Huge problem with obfuscator

>### current Func: _Timer_SetTimer
C:\Users\Marko\AppData\Local\Temp\OBsADB2.tmp(1392,1) Warning for line:$hCallBack = DllCallbackRegister($sTimerFunc, "none", "hwnd;int;uint_ptr;dword")

Tried dozens of things but nothing seems to work

Been searching on forum here and found some guys posting this but none really had practical solution.

I really really need to make this work, if someone can maybe post a trick to go around this?

Thanks in advance

Then you didn't search enough. This is not a problem, it's a limitation of Obfuscator. There is no way Obfuscator can know the string content of a variable at runtime. This is only a warning if you are stripping unused functions or renaming functions during obfuscation. The simple solution is to add the timer function referenced by $sTimerFunc to the #Obfuscator_Ignore_Funcs directive. This solution has been presented many times before as well.

Edited by wraithdu

Then you didn't search enough. This is not a problem, it's a limitation of Obfuscator. There is no way Obfuscator can know the string content of a variable at runtime. This is only a warning if you are stripping unused functions or renaming functions during obfuscation. The simple solution is to add the timer function referenced by $sTimerFunc to the #Obfuscator_Ignore_Funcs directive. This solution has been presented many times before as well.

Would this be correct format then?

Tried it but it doesnt work

#Obfuscator_Ignore_Funcs=timer1func, timer2func, timer3func

I apologize if this was solved and explained before but now i v found it, its just that it doesnt work for me :)

What could i do wrong?

I have latest obfs , i am using no obf parameters at all

Edited by Aktonius

Yes, that's the correct format, assuming those are the names of your timer functions. To be safe, remove the spaces between the commas and the function names.

FYI, this will NOT get rid of the warning issued by Obfuscator. The warning is important and will always be issued when a Call() statement is used in your script or a UDF. However this will prevent the problems that you are being warned about. Run your script and test it!

It wouldn't hurt you to read the Obfuscator documentation as well so you actually KNOW what's happening when you don't give Obfuscator any specific parameters.

Yes, that's the correct format, assuming those are the names of your timer functions. To be safe, remove the spaces between the commas and the function names.

FYI, this will NOT get rid of the warning issued by Obfuscator. The warning is important and will always be issued when a Call() statement is used in your script or a UDF. However this will prevent the problems that you are being warned about. Run your script and test it!

It wouldn't hurt you to read the Obfuscator documentation as well so you actually KNOW what's happening when you don't give Obfuscator any specific parameters.

Oh so the script could actually work :)

I didnt think of that, yes, yes reading it all np(was using no paras just to make sure its not the cause)

thanks

edit: HEUUUUUUREKA TIMERS FINALLY WORK, duh dor dur this costed me some time and headache(but i am imune to it after everything)

Edited by Aktonius