Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simbo0o

Wait a text to exist

5 posts in this topic

Need a command for a program that I made a script for, but I need not only to WinWait the program window to be acctive(to exist) but I need the Text that is loaded in the program to be waited as well and then continue.I need a command that can detect the last Text Line that pops up.

WinWait does have a text parameter. This is text that WinWait can't detect? Maybe ControlGetText can be used instead.

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

I've tried ControlGetText but it don't stop the script till the text pops up it just continues...

Well if you're already using ControlGetText, and it does 'get' the text you're after, you've done something else wrong in your code. ControlGetText only returns whether or not the specified text 'is there'. What happens based on that return is up to you to correctly code. So post the code you've got so far, help someone help you.

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Stop making new thread about game bot when it getting locked.

so read for ONCE this topic