Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mareczek

Is it possible to write a bot?

6 posts in this topic

Whats the deal with some time coding in Visual Basic but I have no clue how to make a bot there, I've heard from many users that it is best to write a bot in autoIT: Is this true??

P, S, because I want to write a bot to log on to a specific page, choose the item you want to bid, prescribing CAPTCHA, and later I pushed the bid and the item would be accepted, impossible to do so.?

P;S 2 sorry for the language, Google Translator:)

Many people will ignore this thread simply because the word "Bot" as it is almost always used to refrence cheating in games.

I know this is not your intention as it seems you want to "Automate" an online auction website. The only bad part is the captcha thing. We will not help bypass a security.

If you have experience in any programming language, then pointing out some commands to work with should help get you started.

Since it is automation of a web page, check out the IE functions in the help file under User Defined Function Reference.

My Android cat and mouse game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KaosVisions.WhiskersNSqueek

We're gonna need another Timmy!

Please READ ANOUNCE!!!

No bot!

I don't want to bypass captcha only prescribe it in the program

I don't want to bypass captcha only prescribe it in the program

This is what we call bypassing .... anyway: Stop with these threads in topic we do not want here.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)