Help with keypressing

Hello there I'm very new to AutoIT, today is the first day i started messing with it a few hours ago and i have a little learning project I'm doing.

I need a script to open 5 input boxes with user information typed in those boxes, each input for each box will then be hot keyed from key 1 - 5 doing the command they type in. here is what i go so far with it working 100% "only with two inputs will it not loop and screw up."

What im looking for is to add 3 more options of input without it looping out and messing up, any help or incite would be awesome

$a = InputBox(" AutoSpawn","Please Enter Item Command First Item")
$b = InputBox(" AutoSpawn","Please Enter Item Command Second Item")

Opt('SendKeyDelay', 5)
Opt('SendKeyDownDelay', 5)

HotKeySet("{1}", "Item1")
HotKeySet("{2}", "Item2")

While 1
    Sleep(1000) ; I put a sleep here so our program doesn't use 100% of the CPU.
WEnd

Func Item1()
    send("T")
    sleep(100)
    send($a)
    send("{ENTER}")
EndFunc

Func Item2()
   send("T")
   sleep(100)
   send($b)
   send("{ENTER}")
EndFunc

it seems to just keep typing and not hitting enter after the commands given from user

Hello there I'm very new to AutoIT, today is the first day i started messing with it a few hours ago and i have a little learning project I'm doing.

I need a script to open 5 input boxes with user information typed in those boxes, each input for each box will then be hot keyed from key 1 - 5 doing the command they type in. here is what i go so far with it working 100% "only with two inputs will it not loop and screw up."

What im looking for is to add 3 more options of input without it looping out and messing up, any help or incite would be awesome

$a = InputBox(" AutoSpawn","Please Enter Item Command First Item")
$b = InputBox(" AutoSpawn","Please Enter Item Command Second Item")

Opt('SendKeyDelay', 5)
Opt('SendKeyDownDelay', 5)

HotKeySet("{1}", "Item1")
HotKeySet("{2}", "Item2")

While 1
    Sleep(1000) ; I put a sleep here so our program doesn't use 100% of the CPU.
WEnd

Func Item1()
    send("T")
    sleep(100)
    send($a)
    send("{ENTER}")
EndFunc

Func Item2()
   send("T")
   sleep(100)
   send($b)
   send("{ENTER}")
EndFunc

Edited by jpdeadly

EDIT it seems that the "/" Char is what is screwing up the functions of the hot key. if i type all letters then all 4 of my input boxes will type what was put in them. but if i put "/roggger 3 64" in the boxes it will loop out on the first hot key press. whats most important is that i will need the "/" Char as the first thing they type in

"Ex = /give jim 3 64 apples"

every input box WILL have the slash in front of it

Is this for MineCraft since your first post was related to this today.

Since its not allowed i scrapped the idea on that, this is just for learning purposes. Can i say ill never use AutoIT for games and other programs i use no but i'm nowhere near good enough to start anything like that now. what this is for is an addition to a VB.NET program I'm writing / relearning how to code as well.