Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedX

PixelSearch Pixel Variation help

10 posts in this topic

I need help with the pixelsearch

Basically what I want is to be able to assign the search to more than one pixel, like assigning it to a certain colour INCLUDING similar pixel colours

(exemple, blue/lightblue)

I'm making basic bots, for games or for Windows, already did a AutoTalk for Msn (afk talk "Not here") and some others.

this is my search

$coord = PixelSearch (0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0x003CAB)

And this is the WHOLE Script.

-----------------------------

global $Paused

HotKeySet ("{F8}","TogglePause")

HotKeySet("{ESC}","Terminate")

HotKeySet("{End}", "Stop")

Hotkeyset("{Home}", "Restart")

While 1

$coord = PixelSearch (0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0x003CAB)

If NOT @error Then

Sleep(1000)

MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], 2, 1)

Sleep(1000)

MouseMove(579, 446, 1)

Sleep(500)

Mouseclick("left")

Sleep(500)

Mousemove(547, 491, 1)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left")

Endif

Sleep(30000)

Wend

Func TogglePause ()

$Paused = NOT $Paused

While $Paused

Wend

EndFunc

Func Terminate ()

Exit 0

EndFunc

Func Stop ()

MouseMove(1091, 349, 1)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left")

EndFunc

Func Restart()

MouseMove(486, 660, 1)

Sleep(500)

Mouseclick("left")

Sleep(500)

MouseMove(644, 207, 1)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left")

Sleep(500)

MouseMove(579, 446, 1)

Sleep(500)

Mouseclick("left")

Sleep(500)

Mousemove(547, 491, 1)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left")

Sleep(30000)

EndFunc

-------------------------------

The mousemove functions are atributed only on my PC due the exact coordinates, what I also want is to make it find the target without the coordinates, just by detecting the image, or something like that... because the pixel that I want to assign as the 2nd search is a 0x000000 (black), since there's lots of black pixels I switched the 2nd pixel search with the Exact MouseMove/MouseClick coordinates.

I would be gratefull if someone helped ^^.

I'm making basic bots, for games

there are plenty of examples if you search, but i doubt you will get much assistance providing incriminating ancillary information.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/forum-2/announcement-12-game-bots-and-automation/

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

"...but i doubt you will get much assistance providing incriminating ancillary information."

I see, I basically just do it for fun, not that I gain much from it besides experience, I need to start SOMEWHERE lol, for that I need to start creating some automation scripts, then I'll try and "lvl up" my scripting abilities :unsure:

PS: this script that I'm working on is not a bot for a game, it's for a windows program, Auslogic BoostSpeed, it's a program that cleanses your pc, making it run faster, I tryied to type this script run("BoostSpeed.exe") so I wouldn't need to pixel search it, still it works fine (the pixelsearch), the "run("BoostSpeed.exe")" function doesn't seem to work, and it works perfectly if I type run("notepad.exe").

Still thanks for the link, even tho I can't see it because there's a "game" in the link so I can't see it, my dad blocked every link that inclues games, youtube or facebook in it lol...

Edited by RedX

I'm overly attempted to change this thread title to include "game" just so the user can't see it anymore because of the aforementioned parental block. Am I the only one who would find that hilarious?

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

I'm overly attempted to change this thread title to include "game" just so the user can't see it anymore because of the aforementioned parental block. Am I the only one who would find that hilarious?

My dad blocked it somehow, but he prefers that I do scripts than to play some games, I don't even play much lol, like 1 hour then it's back to study o.O. And how can you, Sir, find this hilarious?

Edited by RedX

hi again, I changed my options on PixelSearch and advanced to _ImageSearch, everything is fine, I have even put some ToolTips and MsgBox, but the thing is, i have just ths question... how to I make the image search reconigze the, well, Image, without having the .bmp files (image files) in your Computer, if you need those images then how do I make the script auto reconigze the User? For example the root of the desktop is C:\User\...(name of the user)\Desktop\File.bmp or C:\User\...(name of the user)\Desktop\Images\File.bmp.

Any ideas?

Here's the script

#include-once

#include <ImageSearch.au3>

#include <IE.au3>

MsgBox(0,"Instructions","Put the .bmp files in a New Folder in your C:\Users\Marcos\Desktop\Images. F8 to pause/ ESC to Stop script/ press END button if you want to stop the cleaning, Press ok to continue")

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("{ESC}","Terminate")

HotKeySet("{END}","Stop")

HotKeySet("{F8}", "Pause")

$yes1 = GUICtrlCreateButton ("Yes", 10, 30, 50)

$no1 = GUICtrlCreateButton ( "No", 0, -1)

$x = 0

$y = 0

Send("{F8}")

$ImageSearch = _waitforimagesearch("C:\Users\Marcos\Desktop\Images\shortcut.bmp",5,1,$x,$y,100)

If $ImageSearch = 1 Then

MouseMove($x,$y,50)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left",$x,$y, 2,10)

Endif

Sleep(1000)

$ImageSearch = _waitforimagesearch("C:\Users\Marcos\Desktop\Images\arrow.bmp",5,1,$x,$y,100)

If $ImageSearch = 1 Then

MouseMove($x,$y,50)

MouseClick("left",$x,$y, 1,10)

$ImageSearch = _waitforimagesearch("C:\Users\Marcos\Desktop\Images\and repair.bmp",5,1,$x,$y,100)

If $ImageSearch = 1 Then

MouseMove($x,$y,50)

Endif

Send("{F8}")

Else

MsgBox(0,"Information", "Unable to find target.")

$text = Msgbox(4,"Information","Re-Search?")

If $text = 6 Then

$ImageSearch = _waitforimagesearch("C:\Users\Marcos\Desktop\Images\shortcut.bmp",5,1,$x,$y,100)

If $ImageSearch = 1 Then

MouseMove($x,$y,50)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left",$x,$y, 2,10)

Endif

Sleep(1000)

$ImageSearch = _waitforimagesearch("C:\Users\Marcos\Desktop\Images\arrow.bmp",5,1,$x,$y,100)

If $ImageSearch = 1 Then

MouseMove($x,$y,50)

Sleep(500)

$ImageSearch = _waitforimagesearch("C:\Users\Marcos\Desktop\Images\and repair.bmp",5,1,$x,$y,100)

If $ImageSearch = 1 Then

MouseMove($x,$y,50)

Endif

Send("{F8}")

Endif

Elseif $text = 7 Then

MsgBox(0,"Error","Search Canceled.")

Exit 0

Endif

Endif

Func Terminate()

Exit 0

EndFunc

Func Stop()

$ImageSearch = _waitforimagesearch("C:\Users\Marcos\Desktop\Images\Stop.bmp",5,1,$x,$y,100)

If $ImageSearch = 1 Then

MouseMove($x,$y,50)

EndIf

MsgBox(0,"Information","Function Stopped.")

Sleep(500)

$text = MsgBox(4, "Information", "Restart Clean?")

if $text = 6 Then

$ImageSearch = _waitforimagesearch("C:\Users\Marcos\Desktop\Images\Back.bmp",5,1,$x,$y,100)

If $ImageSearch = 1 Then

MouseMove($x,$y,50)

Else

MsgBox(0,"Information", "Unable to find 'Back' image")

Endif

$ImageSearch = _waitforimagesearch("C:\Users\Marcos\Desktop\Images\Scan Again.bmp",5,1,$x,$y,100)

If $ImageSearch = 1 Then

MouseMove($x,$y,50)

Endif

If $ImageSearch = 1 Then

MouseMove($x,$y,50)

Sleep(500)

Endif

If $ImageSearch = 1 Then

MouseMove($x,$y,50)

Send("{F8}")

Else

If $ImageSearch = 1 Then

MouseMove($x,$y,50)

Sleep(500)

Endif

If $ImageSearch = 1 Then

MouseMove($x,$y,50)

Send("{F8}")

Else

MsgBox(0,"Information","Unable to find target, check if the window is visible or not minimized")

Endif

Endif

EndIf

Endfunc

Func Pause()

ToolTip("Script Paused, press F8 to resume",100,15,"Info",0,2)

$Paused = NOT $Paused

While $Paused

WEnd

ToolTip('')

EndFunc

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

Use @DesktopDir for the current users desktop folder. You could also use @ScriptDir for the scripts folder.

See "Macro Reference" in helpfile for all macros.

Hey thanks! :unsure:

Edited:

Mhm... could you put in a sentence? I'm not sure where to put the @DesktopDir, because I want it o reconigze the files inside the folder Images likes C:\Users\...\Desktop\Images\File.bmp

This is a script that searches a certain image located in Images Folder, and I want it to auto reconigze it in Different users and in that location.

Edited by RedX

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

Like this I believe :

$ImageSearch = _waitforimagesearch(@DesktopDir & "\Images\shortcut.bmp",5,1,$x,$y,100)
Edited by Jayson

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

Like this I believe :

$ImageSearch = _waitforimagesearch(@DesktopDir & "\Images\shortcut.bmp",5,1,$x,$y,100)

oh "&", ok thanks for your help :unsure:.

Edited by RedX