forum easy posting

hello, im trying to make an autoit program in wich i write to it a post i want to publish in a forum of a webpage, then when i click send, it really sends it to a webpage like if i had opened firefox, navigate to the webpage, click in add a post, write the post then send the post

im not sure if this is posible with autoit

but for what i have read, i need the username and the password, the link to publish, lets say its this

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=2

as this is like a perfect example

if anyone can help me

thanks

Sure that's possible,

but i'm not sure it's autorized...

wow thats great, do you know how, i wont use it for a bad purpose, you can see my other post and never asked for anything harmfull or evil, its yust for making it easier

because sometimes i dont have much time, and im always in a hurry, that will save me a lot of time

wow thats great, do you know how, i wont use it for a bad purpose, you can see my other post and never asked for anything harmfull or evil, its yust for making it easier

because sometimes i dont have much time, and im always in a hurry, that will save me a lot of time

Ask firstly to a moderator ! Posted Image

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts