[Help]Combinations of lowercase letters

Hello everyone, I need to create, through a file Autoit, 11 txt file.

The problem is that they must contain all the possible combinations of lowercase letters (a blank line after each different combination): 2 letters, 3 letters in the other file, another 4 and so on ...

I tried to do so but does not work:

<removed>

The first file (the one with two letters), all right, while the three stops to "zaa" when it should arrive at the "zzz" ...

Many thanks in advance

Edited by Valik

The first file (the one with two letters), all right, while the three stops to "zaa" when it should arrive at the "zzz" ...

Your script doesn't stop on zaa because of an error. It stops there because that is the end. Check your dict3 file and you will see that zzz is there, the problem is that you are reading dict2 file in reverse order.

Change to this:

For $i = 1 To _FileCountLines("dict_2.txt")

Advise: When using FileRead or FileWrite functions try to use handles (take a look to FileOpen & FileClose functions)... your script will end faster.

I'm busy now so I've no time to do an efficient code but try this:

<removed>

Sure one of the members will show you a better code.

Edit: I've changed the FileReadLine to _FileReadToArray so it is improving the script speed.

Edited by Valik

Whether it was your intent or not, you've created a brute force password generator. Not exactly the best subject for this forum. Code deleted, thread locked. Do not PM me.