Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kiii

Who helps me to revise codes?

4 posts in this topic

Run("mstsc.exe")
WinActivate("Remote Desktop Connection")

Global $KS_DOWN = -32767

While 1
  $a = KeyState(1)
  If $a = $KS_DOWN Then
  b1()
  EndIf
  Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func KeyState($hexKey)
Local $aR
$aR = DllCall("user32", "int", "GetAsyncKeyState", "int", $hexKey)
If Not @error Then Return $aR[0]
Return 0
EndFunc

Func b1()
$mgp = MouseGetPos ()
$b1 = ControlGetPos("Remote Desktop Connection","Co&nnect",1)
If ($mgp[0]> $b1[0]) and ($mgp[0]< $b1[0]+$b1[2]) and ($mgp[1]> $b1[1]) and ($mgp[1]< $b1[1]+$b1[38]) Then
MsgBox(0, "connect", "test connect")
EndIf
EndFunc

Yet another useless post, again? You provide no information on want you need help with or what you or hoping to achieve, or should I say what you are hoping others will achieve for you. Even if you now do decided to at least reply to this or edit your above post I will still not relpy as I am sick and tired of people "asking" for help, or in most cases demanding, and not providing a real question or ask a stupid question, or they do not bother to read the help file. Everything is in the help file, everything, there is absolutely no need to post in the 'Support' forum unless you are totally baffled with the problem you have, or you are asking a valid question.

Please keep this in mind in the future as to not make totally idiodic posts. This not not just apply to you but also others who do the same as you...

[u]Old Projects:[/u]A3MORGB2Hex[u]Old Functions:[/u]_TimeAdd/_TimeSub_AddComma_BubbleSort _RippleSort "He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words." - Elbert Hubbard.

Can you speak in chinese? brother

Can you help me to operate this section of codes? (runing this codes)

Why do not you operate know I have not offered useful information?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you cannot solve problem of me please speak arbitrarily in my model , thank you for cooperation.