Thank you Jos and all others

Sorry if this is the wrong place to place this, but i really think Jos and his team needs a big THANK YOU from our members.

I personally want to thank them for this programming language and all the effort that has been put into it and sharing it for us guys.

AutoIt REALLY helped me out a lot, and i used it to fix PC's where other programs failed...

Thanks guys, and NEVER stop doing what you do...if only you realise how much we folks appreciate AutoIt :-)

Edited by MariusN

• Developers

Sorry if this is the wrong place to place this, but i really think Jos and his team needs a big THANK YOU from our members.

It is Jon and team... :unsure:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Id agree big thanks to all who helped make this, even though im rubbish at it it may one day help me to run my own business.. with the help of the great community that goes with it of course

thanks to all the help we all receive

Chimaera

• Developers

lol....sorry Jos...i did ammend :-)

:unsure: You mean you changed the Title back to Jos after I changed it to Jon ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)