Uninstall an application from ADD/Remove program

This is the second post you've made in the Examples Forum, and you need to understand it is not for General Help & Support.

You either get examples from this portion of the forum, or you provide them ... it's not for asking questions about your own stuff.

Further to that, we are not in the habit of providing ready-made scripts (in fact, it's is heavily frowned on to even ask here), there are other places on the web for that ... here we expect you to do some work yourself, as well as post in the right part of the forum.

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

All your threads are locked and you are now on moderator preview. You've made three topics on this forum, all of them in the wrong place. Two of the topics are asking for code. This behavior is not acceptable. Either prove you are willing to use the forum correctly or you will be removed. If you create a new topic on any of the topics that are now closed, you will be removed.