Ban me forever then.

It seems you can't understand simple thought so just ban me. But I want to argue in hope that you have a grain of reason.

It's not a bot, sir. Bot is color detection and auto shoot. clicker is automation of clicking, can be used anywhere and doesn't work automatically. I really respect our forum and won't ask about bots. Never did in fact, read my history.

Clicker is kind of half automation if you know what I mean. You push the button and it clicks as long as you need it, it's basic coding. Hope you understand it can't be used for web traffic money or game cheating because it doesn't aim for buttons of certain colour or anything.

• Developers

When you have read the forum rules properly you would know that this is not open for discussion.

So, we do not care what you think and just move on when you don't agree.

you have now 2 days to think about it.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I just want to re-iterate since this user clearly does not understand what "zero-tolerance" means. It means we will not tolerate any discussion at all. It doesn't matter if you're trying to automate Solitaire or Minesweeper or any other game in existence for all time. The current rule states you may not discuss automating it on this forum. There is no arguing this unless you wish to be temporarily or permanently removed from the forum. No exceptions, none.