Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteBoyCat

Form Https

7 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I am facing a problem with Frames. When I create the IE object I cannot get any objects inside the program. This page uses frames, but your browser doesn't support them. I am using IE8.. I dont understand the problem.

What I am trying to do is automate logging in to this website https://www.acgme.org/residentdatacollection/.

Is there anyway I can use Autoit for this?

<snip>

And I get the following Console feed back:

<snip>

Edited by Melba23
Code removed

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

There are two frames and the form is in the second frame so use $o_frame = _IEFrameGetCollection($oIE, 1) to get the second frame (index 1 is the second frame, index 0 would be the first).

Then get the form from the frame by using: $o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName($o_frame, "loginentry")

So that section of your code would look like:

<snip>

USERID and PASSW are hidden fields so you won't see them filled in. If the form doesn't submit properly, use the visible field names:

<snip>

Or hell... fill them both! I don't have valid user name and pw to test with and I can't explain why "posterior" and "fossa" exist, but I bet the DaleHolm would know :huh2:

Edited by Melba23
Code removed

Thanks That worked great in finding the form.

Now I have a username and password and submit it. But The page redirects to an error page when I call submit.

I will try to see if I can navigate to the other page I want and see if the login is successful.

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Try this with a valid user name and password:

Here we are filling the visible AND hidden user name and password fields then simulating a click on the login button. Not sure if it will work, but worth a shot...

<snip>

Edited by Melba23
Code removed

The first Solution worked Great. Thank you for the second. that actually will work but It is not needed. It was a real problem of not knowing about frames.

Hey guys great code but

can you create me one so,

I can auto-log into my twitter account?

because the code you have does't work

I'd really appreciate it

https://twitter.com/

tax,

It seems you missed the Forum Rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing site auto-login methods - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. :D

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :huh:

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area