Flash works in old exe, not in recovered script?

So i recovered my sourcecode, but i have a problem.

If i try to run it in scite it sais:

"Flash not installed"

Then when i click to install it sais:

"Flash not avilable for IE 9 (64-bit)beta"

Thats fine, i dont care.

What troubles me is why the exe file works and the code doesnt?

Doesnt both use IE to connect to the web ?

Im so confused!

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> 
#include <WindowsConstants.au3> 
#include <IE.au3> 
#include <Constants.au3> 

Opt("TrayOnEventMode", 1) 
Opt("TrayMenuMode", 1) 

Global $HEIGHT = 600 
Global $WIDHT = 1200 
TraySetOnEvent($TRAY_EVENT_PRIMARYUP, "SpecialEvent") 
$EXITITEM = TrayCreateItem("Exit") 

Global $PANTASK = _IECREATEEMBEDDED() 
GUICreate("Grooveshark Player", $WIDHT, $HEIGHT, 0, 0, BitOR($WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)) 
$PANGUI = GUICtrlCreateObj($PANTASK, 0, 0, $WIDHT + 180, $HEIGHT) 
GUISetState() _IENAVIGATE($PANTASK, "http://grooveshark.com", 0) 
TraySetState(2) 

While 1     
    $MSG = GUIGetMsg()     
    Select         
        Case $MSG = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE 
            ExitLoop
    EndSelect 
WEnd

Func SPECIALEVENT()     
    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)    
    TraySetState(2) 
EndFunc   ;==>SPECIALEVENT

Link to exe:

http://www.mediafire.com/?07u97h13h6n13qd

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]

Oh snap, i didnt!

The exe is compiled on a 32-bit Vista Business edition, while im trying to run the script on a 64-bit Win7 Home edition.

Thats probably the issue.

I didnt think about that.

Im gonna see if i can download a non-beta version of IE

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]

So i just tried to compile the non working script!

It works since i unchecked the 64-bit checkbox...

How can i tell Scite/the script to run in 32-bit ?

So i dont have to compile it everytime im gonna try to run it.

• Developers

So i just tried to compile the non working script!

It works since i unchecked the 64-bit checkbox...

How can i tell Scite/the script to run in 32-bit ?

So i dont have to compile it everytime im gonna try to run it.

Both Run and Compile will use the "#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n" directive assuming you have the full SciTE4AutoIt3 installed.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I have!

And that worked!

Thank you! :huh2: